login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Personal Sanctuary Ideas

This thread is for posting ideas people might want to use in their Sanctuaries:

I’ve decided to add some trees and flowers to my sanctuary that can glow at night. Isn’t that a cool idea! Bright colors against the dark backdrop of night. I’ve never really thought of visiting my sanctuary under the stars, but I’m going to now! Imagine how beautiful it would be if the leaves of trees glowed all different shades of green, and in the fall they glowed red and yellow and orange! Can you imagine how beautiful a field of multicolored tulips or irises would be?

How can I envision a lake or deep stream I could swim in at night and still see everything? Glowing fish, or rocks?

Oh, and here’s another idea I just had, how about night-time rainbows against a sea of stars! And multi colored clouds! And all kinds of talking animals! And your own personal pirate ship! Arrrrrghhh! Shiver Me Timbers!

Okay, I must be getting sleepy! I still want to hear some great ideas though.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Love that so much!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Mr. Cookie Jeff~ Where do you come up with these awesome ideas? I need to quiet my mind and go to my happy place. If I knew that I’d have some really neat colorful glowing objects, I’d go running there!! I have stopped meditating because I have been saving all my work until late at night and have messed up not only my routine, but my kids routine as well.

Thanks for giving me the charge to get back there!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Love all these surrealistic things :-)

…what a wonderful world….

wonderful thread from 2009! Like to see this thread move into current times(:

• ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ~
    Oh, and here’s another idea I just had, how about night-time rainbows against a sea of stars! And multi colored clouds! And all kinds of talking animals! And your own personal pirate ship! Arrrrrghhh! Shiver Me Timbers

awesome SRWE!

• ~

I love visuals of personal sanctuaries…

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I make artwork of affirmations for my sanctuary, and I’ve always done them by hand and kind of dark, but now I’m making them in a whole new way. I’m using affirmations from Louise Hay and Pete Walker. Here’s a growing collection of affirmation artwork that you can customize with several of your own affirmations. Check ‘em out:

http://www.zazzle.com/collections/posters-119645752572898299

In response to organuz’s post:
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing the site(: And welcome to Bmindful organuz(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Aug 2016
I have been inspired by others who create their personal sanctuaries on this site, thank you bmindful

I’d like to give this a shot(:

I am in a wide open space, with a lovely smooth peaceful comfortable place to sit and admire all around me.

I see smooth medium sized paths… big enough to roam, though narrow enough to stay focused right where I am.

I see mountains I can easily get to, and climb safely and awesomely…and adventurously.

I see a big area of wonderful clean growing food, next to a spring that is beautiful, clear and clean to drink and bathe in.

I see smooth areas to take long naps, or get up and draw or write whatever my heart communicates with me about.

I feel clear headed, and free.

I feel love, loved and refreshed for whatever I want and who I truly am…right from the heart.

I’d like to come back and see how my sanctuary changes/grows etc.

This was refreshing.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

a dear friend reminded me of these words I wrote a while ago

“I am in a forest surrounded by friendly animals and have a aura of pale pink roses growing around me ,a rainbow above me and pretty flowers by my feet .

I am giving myself the same unconditional love and peace that I share when I give someone reiki”

I am going to make a card ,write them on it and put it above my bed as the start of creating a sanctuary

love that flowergirl...237f79c3da517fdebcbb71b4165e897d--pink-sky-wallpers-pink.jpg

You have some wonderful ones ... and would love to hear more ...that you will use on cards

37122024bc4ce260e40199698dfcf517--pastel-grunge-pastel-goth.jpg

c03d06caff3d233b59bee2c0c4a6275b--rose-pattern-wallpaper-marble-wallpaper.jpg

I will come back with some ideas using soft  pink waters & clouds-love these(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

great thread srwe!

another type of sanctuary

garden-sanctuary-678x381.jpg?x98853Related image75681c836b835480ba8b4a5a851ee0aa.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

mauritius-honeymoon-beach.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Centara-Maldives-2.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content