login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★HOW DO YOU FEEL

Heres a little thought exercise, see if you can get into the following scenarios.

You realise you have won one of the biggest lotteries ever, many, many millions.

HOW DO YOU FEEL?

Think about it, youve won one of the biggest lotteries of all time,

HOW DO YOU FEEL?

Next.

You wake up in the morning and you sense something different. You look down at your body, and it looks INCREDIBLE. You even wonder ‘who is this’ but you know its you, you want to see more, so you get up to look at yourself in the mirror, you turn, and look at yourself from all angles, you look FANTASTIC.

You look at your face, you look STUNNING, you exude attractiveness.

And somehow you know your in PERFECT, EXCELLENT health.

HOW DO YOU FEEL?

Heres something else that has occured to you, you just had a thought, a thought that would usually send you into a bad feeling..but now, its just a thought, you notice that it doesnt bother you at all, and that seems a little odd to you,because you know that thought really use to bother you, and here it is, here you are thinking it, and it doesnt bother you in the slightest. You think it, but you feel perfectly calm and at ease, Hmmm, this is interesting, you think to yourself.

So you try another formerly upsetting thought,

Same thing,

You think it, and no bad feelings at all,

“hey” you think to yourself, this is kind of FUN. So you go rummaging through your past, your memories and you dig up previously upsetting ones, one after another, and still, not a trace of you being upset, WOW, you think to yourself, now, this is COOL, you think i could get use to this, and you feel a SMILE come across your face.

HOW DO YOU FEEL?

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Interesting Mara! I enjoyed relishing over the thought of winning millions. I found it exhilarating and rather exciting. Thanks!

10 helpful ideas

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

In response to Robert’s post:
I love the way you put…the formerly upsetting thought…love this!

In response to Lake Placid’s post:
I’ll check this out today…like the title(: Thank you Lake Placid(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Wisdom of Teal Want to Be Happy? Give Up on Happiness!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content