login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Serenity, Invigoration, Strength & Vision

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ** A ‘Self Care Maintenance Plan’ refers to the activities that you have identified as important to your well-being and that you have committed to engage in on a regular basis to take care of yourself. There is no “one-size-fits-all” self-care plan, but there are some general principles that will help you manage your self-care:
    1. Take care of your physical health
    2. Manage your stress and reduce it where possible
    3. Honour your emotional and spiritual needs
    4. Nurture your relationships
    5. Find balance in your personal and work life
    on balance
  • ** Fresh Start-Beautiful Ocean “related video”:“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYPiPb-fjmM
  • ** Hear the Ocean Sunset “ related video”:textileRef:16546796266622fa86e11b9:linkStartMarker:“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_V8UPV6lp8&feature=related
  • ** Serenity “ related video”:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_oBu0bxtnc&feature=player_embedded
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ** For the Next 24 Hours related thread

* ** Boundless Appreciation from The Love Foundation “ related video

Let go of all sense of not being in your heart. The thought of a problem can become the problem. Ask yourself “If I knew what I might notice were I to listen to my heart, regardless of what anyone else might suggest, what methods of dropping into my heart might I discover? Melissa Joy
  • ~
  • ~~

~~

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ** MAY PEACE GO WITH YOU RELATED VIDEO Copyright © 2004 for materials developed by the University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service
  • ** Desiderata narrated video with beautiful pictures
  • ** FINDING PEACE IN AN EVER-CHANGING WORLDARTICLE”:“http://www.michaellewin.org/articles/simplicity/finding-peace-simplicity-in-an-ever-changing-world/
  • ** STAND UP SPEAK OUT -MARIANNE WILLIAMSONRELATED THREAD AND VIDEO”:http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/4100/stand-up-speak-out-marianne-williamson-tedtalk#post41963
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

textileRef:16546796266622fa86e11b9:linkStartMarker:”* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• ** The Problem Is Not That There Are Problems… “ related thread”:http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/4086/the-problem-is-not-that-there-are-problems#post41755

Breathe in. On exhale, simply relax your physiology: Drop your shoulders and allow your awareness to relax into the center of your being or physical body. Notice the calmness and stillness and absence of thought. From this space, notice what you notice. What information begins to well up from your inner being?

Elevator (e-love-ator): Observe an elevator in your head. See a miniature version of yourself stepping into the elevator and allow for the doors to close. Press the down button. Follow your awareness as the elevator descends out of your head, down through your throat and even further down into your chest cavity. Allow for the elevator doors to open. Notice what you notice when you step into that space of no space and no place.

Feel into someone or something that you love unconditionally. Feel that connection. Notice the feeling and allow for that feeling to move through your entire body. Invite that feeling to center in the torsion field of your heart and then ask it to speak to you. Melissa Joy is president of Matrix Energetics

The reason we drop down into the field of the heart is that it allows us to access that state of pure potentiality or neutrality. From the field of the heart we can access pure, undifferentiated states of information and energy potential before the information separates out as form, action or experience. The heart field is the gateway to the all that is and the all that is yet to be experienced. Melissa Joy

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This thread is geared to inner peace-promoting. Threads are not term papers lol. Hopefully the ideas on this page will simply and beautifully trigger (your unique likes)routines, thoughts, whole person (mind/body/spirit) discoveries to work well in your own lives.
Personally…I enjoy ocean videos with upbeat sounds, and day break color. I take that back…I like many things(: And I’m sure that is true for all of us(: Best to everyone. Peace & Joy.
  • ~
    …will do my best to keep this thread reader friendly. Many of my threads are created in the moment. … I revise when inspired. In the spirit of serenity…I will give this thread extra loving care (:
  • ~
    Feel free to add videos & quotes which enhance your day with peace, joy, faith, and hope.
    Thank you, AGoodVibe.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Bmindful Affirmation #22021 “Fresh invigorating energy fills my life”
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lee wrote:
    The bmindful discussions are provocative statements, questions or short stories written with the intention of getting the entire bmindful community involved in a topic specific discussion.

There will never be a right or wrong opinion, and everyone’s comments are equally valuable. The purpose of the discussions is understand as well as be understood, we’ll learn new ways of looking at things, and all come away better people.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

this is a serene-thread only(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Serenity Invigoration Strength

Lee wrote:
The bmindful discussions are provocative statements, questions or short stories written with the intention of getting the entire bmindful community involved in a topic specific discussion.

There will never be a right or wrong opinion, and everyone’s comments are equally valuable. The purpose of the discussions is understand as well as be understood, we’ll learn new ways of looking at things, and all come away better people.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

ashana
louise hay

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content