login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★How do you simplify your life

would anyone like to share how you simplify your life ?

Since being diagnosed with dyspraxia I am having a big declutter of our home and my thoughts and an finding simple things are so comforting

my mind is like a kaleidoscope of colours ,words, sounds, thoughts ,feelings, all racing around and jumbled up which is very pretty and lively but can feel a bit overwhelming and exhausting .

So I am starting with our home ,yesterday I cleared the bathroom and now have a very tidy ,calm shiny room that was a joy to clean this morning and feels very peaceful to be in .

once I clear my desk I will start to write in journals and help unscramble my wandering thoughts ,and will have a lovely creative time making art journals ,scrapbooks and little affirmation cards

)I would love any very simple ,creative ideas for organising all these areas of life

home

important papers

time management ,especially for when I am back at university

thank you in advance

You’ve always inspired me when it comes to creativity projects. And I thank you for that(:

To share something which helps me…I’d have to say, when I know what is really important to me…not just what someone says ‘should’ be…I begin to create and organize around it.

Documents- I use resources to see how long I need to keep some documents, and make that a given…

Free Printables- I enjoy free printables for notebooks…I like to utilize ideas like that from others…and mix and match with my own.

Bills- MeditatingMama shared some great ideas about bill binders…which I still use to this day. If I find it I’ll link.

Making it Light and Fun- When it isn’t desirable or fun , I ask myself why not? I like probing questions from myself. I found a way to honor my chatter, and that works for me. I tell thoughts I love you all, and I hear you…though right now I want to hear from the one that offers me what I need in this moment for my greatest good.

I love the quote you recently posted on Flowerpower…It says how I feel about us sharing on the site again:

“Yet ultimately we are alone, making our way home by the candle of the heart. Many times our light will go out. But another light, one held by a stranger or a friend, a book or a song, a blackbird or a wildflower, comes close enough so we can see our path by its light. And in time we realise that the light we have borrowed was always our own” – Joan Borysenko

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thanks AGoodvibe ,I really appreciate your post especially this

“I found a way to honor my chatter, and that works for me. I tell thoughts I love you all, and I hear you…though right now I want to hear from the one that offers me what I need in this moment for my greatest good”

I will definatly be doing that

6a33af00cdf19e933e9eacd6ed9ca12f.jpg

when things matter to you , doesn’t matter who is around, that is something that creates simplicity. 

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I simplify  my life by knowing what I need… and then focusing on the tiny steps to acquire what I am saying is important to me

Today I declared to myself , as many things I wanted & needed floated to the top of my psyche

If I did only 1 thing well today - what would it be?

that helped(: Then moved on with next.

In response to ♡ ˚Honoring Self Care's post:

this is still a very useful thought today….

I will use it again

In response to flowergirl's post

I will simplify my day- by if I forget my focus - I will keep it simple by:

taking care of myself and teaming beautifully with my fun inner child who always knows exactly what makes her happy

I will simplify my day - by taking care of me do well that loving others with much more love is a given

I will simplify my life by loving my home and taking pride in it, because so much about my inner outer environment matters 

I simplify my life by claiming it is already simple.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content