login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★What you do to instantly change your emotional state?

Life starts with thoughts. Whatever negative or positive. Everyone somehow suffers slight or heavy negative impacts relating to a person, thing, place, a bad situation, parents, friends. Do all these actors really effect upon us? or it is our mind who incline to accept thing as truth? Question is that if life starts with thoughts then how can we change our thoughts instantly so to avoid the bad impression of a person, place, an event bla??????

I ask you guys how you change your emotional state if you want to get rid of it? i heard that we can instantly change our emotional state. So please share your comments.

God Bless you All
Fay

Hello Faye(;

You’re right it’s all about our thoughts. It’s about affirming the part of us we don’t communicate nicely to. It’s been said we say about 6000 things to ourselves a day. Now if you look at this big monologue in a systematic way, you could really take this challenge on and win.

First things first->Make friends with yourself.

Are you accepting of certain people in your life, where when they walk in the room, you light up with smiles, and you look at all of their experiences, as wow!, that’s what got them to today? It’s time to smile and welcome you that same way. You may say how? The same way you begin loving anyone with an open heart.

The most meaningful relationship you can have with a human being, is the one you have with yourself. Close your eyes, and start a dialogue, not just an affirmation.

Like: I feel good and that’s great! I am compassionate with the essence of who I am. Daily I become more intrigued and caring toward everything about me. Today is the day I feel the love in me that makes everything about my world inviting to me.

These just came to me, so you might think of something better. Keep it present, keep it positive, keep it loving!

After you meet yourself with love, I would love to share some wonderful exercises to keep this part growing.

Some other things you can do beyond thoughts, but will affect your thoughts is do healthy things. Do you eat well? Do you exercise?

These are some basics. How we change our thinking involves how much we feel we’re worth it? If this is where the issue lies, start here and prove to yourself that you are the most important human being in your world by nurturing the little Faye inside. She is waiting for you. Treat her with love and respect. Give her time, and take her hand through every task and dream. Take her hand when she feel stress, and nurture her like she was your own innocent newborn who needs your attention and guidance. Don’t let her feel that she should’ve known this or that. Let her know she’s right where she’s supposed to be and you’ll be with her through her whole learning process.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

LAURIE, i have no words to express my feelings except a thanx. God Bless You and Every one on this Planet Earth. I wish everyone should think in same sense as you pouring here. I learned a lot really and amazingly, believe me i just full of energy and power. That was the question i asked and you replied. You know i just learned one thing through this site is POSITIVE THINKING and i truely believe on it. Be happy and full of positive energy. This site is great and i found a lot of things changed my view, my perception. Life too short for hate so spread love whenever you have to.

Again thanx for such encourging comments. Love is for all even you lost someone just spread and think instantly you are a unique one.

Take care all of you guys.

Fay

LAURIE, again thnx, I wish your success and happiness.
It is in the moment of your decision that your destiny is shaped.
(well its Tony Robbins who taught me that and of couse i love this guy)

I have a mesage to all of you, Change your thinking and you will be successful.

Take care all Human Beings
God Bless you all
Be happy and full of energy.

Fay

In response to Fay’s post:
It was my pleasure(:

I love your Anthony Robbins quote. I’ll just have to start using that one(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hello Fay,

What helps me is first realising that whatever someone says or does and I become hurt it is because I believe it. Then we ourselves hurt ourselves. One quote has always stood out for me. It was Eleanor Roosevelt who said, “No one can make you feel bad without your permission.” I always ask myself four things I learned from Byron Katie.

1. Is it true?
2. Can you absolutely know that it’s true?
3. How do you react, behave, or what happens when you believe this thought
4. Who would you be without the thought?

It has really helped me. Since I am still morphing it takes time to follow these great suggestins but what usually does it for me is knowing that I believe what they are saying or doing.

Blessings,
Mary

In response to laurie’s post:
In response to godscreation’s post:

Hello Godscreation(: Your name makes me smile!

I love what you said! I’ve also found whatever “tries” to block my progression is not always known, and for those times I reach to that inner kid. If I wait too long, I notice I become more human doing rather than a human being(: It helps me nurture myself to the place of my goals, and enjoy the journey a long the way.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Something that has helped me sometimes is to write down a commitment to myself & sign & date it. It could be anything, maybe something like “For the rest of my life I make a commitment to be kind to myself, I commit to changing my thoughts the moment I realise my thoughts are doing harm to myself or others, I commit to improving my life by improving my thoughts” etc etc, you get the idea.

Put some thought into what you write, sign off on it, and next time you catch your thoughts going away from your intention, remember that written contract and it might just be enough to bring you back to the positive, you can feel a switch has been turned. It’s something to try, I’m not perfect at this but it has worked sometimes.

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

In response to laurie’s post:
Ayyy Laurie, thanks. I am currently practicing that :-)

…what a wonderful world….

There’s a lot of talk about speaking nicely to ourselves->so important!!

We have a logical mind and an emotional mind. When we speak logically to ourselves with something other than love, we don’t listen very well.

At any given moment in time, you can only progress, by taking yourself by your emotional hand (by the heart), and walk yourself through any process you want to succeed with.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

will return soon

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content