login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

'Embracing Change [ With Love˚]''

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Embracing Change [ With Love˚]’

post3

T O D A Y “:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRmiAwVLcTQ
˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。
post1

• I treat life with prayer

• Every day gives me fresh courage, because today is the only day that matters.
  • I am in faith with God, we speak as one and can work miracles
    ~

5 min 20 secEmbracing Change with Love

• ** * from The Love Foundation
    transcript of ‘Embracing Change [ With Love] above:

Harold W. Becker shares we are such amazing beings of infinite capacity and potential. Our boundless imagination, coupled with our wondrous will, allows us to bring our ideas into outer reality. Through our thoughts and feelings, we can literally create and experience that which we dream of in our heart of hearts. With patience and trust we manifest whatever we truly seek to experience on this grand adventure.

He continues whether we realize it or not, we create this way every moment. Yet, so often we become mired in habit and routine and stop being present with our imagination and the wisdom of our heart. Instead, we allow outmoded and outdated beliefs to take over rather than being aware of our creative choice. The unquestioned stream of mental thoughts, subtle notions of our emotional disposition, and very often, the outer suggestions of others, begin to dictate our identity, our actions and reactions.

That is, until something comes along to awaken us. This is frequently in the form of an accident, illness, unexpected event or circumstances that instantly disrupts our routine. If we are deeply rooted in habit, mentally or emotionally focused in the past or future, or simply unaware of our own creative spirit, this experience is usually met with great resistance and defiance by our outer personality or ego. The defenses, justification, victimhood and righteousness are often our immediate reaction to the fear and doubt that comes instantly to the surface. We become afraid of the change that has already happened.

How would our lives be different if we chose to be present in each moment knowing that change is constant and the very nature of life itself? What would happen if we actually embraced change as a wonderful opportunity to restore our creative capacity and begin anew with love?

Life is fluid, expansive and recreating itself every moment; we need only pay attention to the natural world to realize this. From the cycle of the seasons to the ever flowing rivers, the ceaseless life giving energy of the sun, the acorn becoming the mighty oak, or the rhythmic pulse of our own heartbeat, nature understands and embraces change. No two moments are exactly the same and love is forever present.

Always remember who you are a beautiful and outrageously creative being capable of manifesting a world filled with peace, joy and unconditional love. Now is the perfect moment to imagine a new potential and choose it for yourself and the world around you.

The Love Foundation is a 501© 3 nonprofit organization with the mission of inspiring people to love unconditionally. Established in 2000, TLF has become the internationally recognized leading resource for understanding and applying unconditional love. Our vision is to assist people by building a practical foundation and experience of love within individuals and society as a whole, through our education, research and charitable programs. “The Home of Global Love Day each May 1st”

Harold W. Becker is Founder and President of TLF and is the author of various books including, Unconditional Love An Unlimited Way of Being

In the excerpt from the book, Internal Power Seven Doorways to Self Discovery by Harold W. Becker, he shares Honoring ourselves is allowing our thoughts to be peaceful and unlimited. It is focusing our thoughts on the reality we are choosing to create. If we are peaceful within our thoughts, then we are honoring our lives. If our thoughts are in conflict with our outer reality, it is an indication that we are not honoring ourselves.
He continues… We honor ourselves by focusing on our highest and most unlimited and loving thoughts. When we are balanced within, we can communicate and share those thoughts effectively to our external world. This may be viewed as an act of selfishness, yet it is selfish only in the sense that we are choosing to focus on our thoughts and inner guidance to conclude what is right for us. If we are truly acting out of love, whether for self or for others, it is not selfish rather, we are being selfless.

We honor ourselves and others by cultivating the unique potential in every person and recognizing that we need not be dependent on anyone for our well-being.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Table of Contents of sorts below [videos,articles quotes]
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

quote Nature’s intelligence functions with effortless ease, with carefreeness, harmony, and love. And when we harness the forces of harmony, joy, and love, we create success and good fortune with effortless ease…. Deepak Chopra

• ** * post 6-I Choose Peace and Happiness brief article Written by Carmien Owen knowtheflow.com
  • ** * excerpt of I Choose Peace and Happiness:I choose to identify myself with power, love, beauty, peace and happiness.
  • ** * post 7-Barksdale Self Esteem Video video 27 min 34 sec [and excerpt from LS Barksdale material from excerpt: No one can possibly put himself in another’s place as a valid point of reference, for no one else in the entire world has the same degree of awareness.

[thread will probably be reorganized…basic material will remain…feel free to stop by as is]

post2

Affirmations & Quotes [ post-section being reconstructed-thanks for patience]

• I treat life with prayer

• Every day gives me fresh courage, because today is the only day that matters.
  • I am in faith with God, we speak as one and can work miracles.

quote UNCONDITIONAL WAY OF BEING
Simply stated, unconditional love is an unlimited way of being. We are without any limit to our thoughts and feelings in life and can create any reality we choose to focus our attention upon. There are infinite imaginative possibilities when we allow the freedom to go beyond our perceived limits. If we can dream it, we can build it. Life, through unconditional love, is a wondrous adventure that excites the very core of our being and lights our path with delight. Harold W. Becker

quote As far as inner transformation is concerned, there is nothing you can do about it. You cannot transform yourself, and you certainly cannot transform your partner or anybody else. All you can do is create a space for transformation to happen, for grace and love to enter. Eckhart Tolle

When we form heart-centered beliefs within our bodies, in the language of physics we’re creating the electrical and magnetic expression of them as waves of energy, which aren’t confined to our hearts or limited by the physical barrier of our skin and bones. So clearly we’re “speaking” to the world around us in each moment of every day through a language that has no words: the belief-waves of our hearts.In addition to pumping the blood of life within our bodies, we may think of the heart as a belief-to-matter translator. It converts the perceptions of our experiences, beliefs, and imagination into the coded language of waves that communicate with the world beyond our bodies. Perhaps this is what philosopher and poet John Mackenzie meant when he stated, “The distinction between what is real and what is imaginary is not one that can be finely maintained … all existing thing are … imaginary. Gregg Braden

quote The world is waking up to the fact that things are not at all what they appear to be; that matter and form are but the one substance appearing and disappearing; and that form is simply used to express something which is formless, but self-conscious life. What this life is, science does not attempt to explain. This has been left to theology, and whether or not it has been delegated to those competent to handle the problem time alone will tell. Ernest Holmes

quote Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it’s what you are expected to give — which is everything unknown author

quote “Don’t wait for extraordinary circumstance to do good; try to use ordinary situations.” Charles Richter

quote Yesterday is gone, tomorrow has not arrived, and I lie in an eternal present filled with an everlasting good. There is nothing unhappy or morbid in my consciousness. I have no fear of yesterday nor do I anticipate tomorrow with anything other than enthusiastic expectation. Everything good in my experience shall create my future. I have no fear in looking backward or forward, but realize the eternal day in which I now live. Today is big with hope fulfilled, with love and life well-lived. Tomorrow will provide its own blessings. Ernest Holmes

3-2-1 will rock your life pdf

post4

• ** * video The Big Picture of Unconditional Love
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ** * video Inspiring People To Love Unconditionally
    Enjoy this beautiful journey around the world as we share the vision of unconditional love for our precious planet and her many diverse inhabitants and expressions. Spanning the globe and traveling to every corner of the earth, these images inspire us to open our hearts with compassion and wisdom as we embrace the amazing diversity all about us. When we come from love, we live in harmony and create a new world of peace, prosperity and joy for all.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~
    Inspiring People To Love Unconditionally-article Harold Becker
  • ~~~~~~~~~

• ** * video Think With Heart
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ** * video Aligning Ourselves
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ** * video Allow Unconditional Love In this message, Harold W. Becker shares… There is such beauty and potential that surrounds us every moment. We can take notice of our rhythmic breathing and how this simple process nourishes every cell, gaze up at the sun and realize how it too is supporting our existence, or we can go within into our imagination and appreciate the power we wield to generate new tomorrows. Wherever we choose to put our attention, it is ultimately our perspective and personal interpretation that determines the nature of our experience.
  • ** * He continues Each of us is a marvelous being of immense creativity within a vibrant planet that sustains and provides for our every need. We have innate wisdom, unbridled courage, amazing strength, audacious faith, incredible bravery and astounding talents ever waiting to express in each moment. Yet, our greatest challenge is that we have forgotten the simplest of treasures an open heart.
  • ** * According to our unique circumstances and personal self awareness, we either ignore or ignite our compassionate understanding that all life is precious. We may be born into environments, accept beliefs, and experience conditions that easily limit our perspectives or even suppress our deepest truth; however nothing ultimately stands in our way to love unconditionally.
  • ** * We can allow unconditional love to be our choice and personal perspective. Since it is already present in every moment, we merely place our attention on our heart and let the love flow. We can release the suggestions, layers and conditions that we have permitted to limit our reality. Whether we assume a grievance towards another for example, or generate criticism for self, we can let go through forgiveness and acceptance. It can be that easy and we do not need to wait for anyone else to do it for us.
  • ** * Perhaps we have been expecting the world to change and somehow make our lives easier, never realizing that it simply reflects our individual and collective thoughts and feelings. If our world presently appears hardened and closed off, filled with strife, greed, fear, hatred, guilt, shame or doubt, let us be the first to share the love from our heart. Let us interpret our personal perspective from the bigger picture of unconditional love.

textileRef:5506745786630dbc15e71c:linkStartMarker:”* ** * One person does make a difference and together we transform our planetary expression into the reflection of our divine birthright to live in peace, happiness, harmony and an abundance of love for all.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ** * “ intro video- Embracing Change with Love”:http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/3849/embracing-change-with-love#post38173
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~

post6
I Choose Peace and Happiness Written by Carmien Owen KnowTheFlow.com
There is one magnificent and awe-inspiring field of Unconditional Love. My every thought, my entire mind, activates this field of Unconditional Love.

I choose to identify myself with power, love, beauty, peace and happiness. Each realization of my creative potential instills a knowing within me of the Infinite power available to me. I allow myself to dwell upon love and beauty, discerning it through all events and people as a by-product of the expression of God through all. I experience the flow of peace and happiness that results from this state of heart and mind. I identify with, and am receptive to, abundance and success through my creative expression.

With a celebration of the magnificence of Spirit as I know It, and a sense of Awe for what this awareness inspires through me, I release these words with a profound and deep gratitude. I know it is done in the Mind of the One. And so it is.

post5

HAROLD W. BECKER
Author of:
Internal Power: Seven Doorways to Self Discovery,
Unconditional Love – An Unlimited Way of Being,
Unconditional Love Is . . . Appreciating Aspects of Life
Inspiring Unconditional Love – Reflections from the Heart
Inspiring Unconditional Love 2 – More Reflections from the Heart

Founder of www.TheLoveFoundation.com
President of www.InternalInsights.com

Harold W. Becker has dedicated his life to living and sharing the practical application of unconditional love. Since 1990, his consulting company, Internal Insights, has had its focus to “empower people through self awareness and unconditional love.” In 2000 he founded the globally recognized non-profit, The Love Foundation, Inc., with the intent to “inspire people to love unconditionally.” He blends incredible insight and intuition with humor, compassion and kindness for a strong inspirational and motivational vision in all of his endeavors which also include business, writing, speaking and personal guidance.

Harold’s success and powerful understanding about life is evident in his collective published work including, Internal Power: Seven Doorways To Self Discovery, (White Fire 2008/New World Library 1993), Unconditional Love – An Unlimited Way of Being (White Fire 2007) Unconditional Love Is… Appreciating Aspects of Life, (White Fire 2010) Inspiring Unconditional Love – Reflections from the Heart (White Fire 2010), Inspiring Unconditional Love 2 – More Reflections from the Heart (White Fire 2011), and a national PBS special entitled, Unconditional Love – A Guide to Personal Freedom (1997, DVD 2007) along with other articles and short stories.

In his continuing desire to touch the world with a message of love, he founded Global Love Day, an annual international celebration of humanity held each May 1st. This yearly event has brought the recognition of universal understandings and the transcendent power of unconditional love to a global audience including individuals, groups, organizations and political leaders.

Harold’s exceptional awareness of life comes from his enduring commitment to helping others. After his mother was diagnosed with cancer in 1985, Harold devoted much of his spare time working with cancer patients and their families and began to investigate the many meanings and understandings of life. (She continues to be a cancer survivor, having combined his techniques and traditional treatment.) He has volunteered thousands of hours to assist people through their often devastating personal traumas and happily shares his wisdom and understanding with anyone who asks.

A remarkable, self-motivating achiever, Harold worked his way through college in management positions including banking, finance and retail and earned his MBA by age 25. His natural talent in the business field earned him high praise and respect by all involved. In a bold move, he left a management position in the banking industry to realize his dream, based on the premise that we all have the internal power to live life freely and joyfully.

Harold W. Becker has pursued a life of service, personal growth, and unconditional love and always searches for the highest and best out of every personal experience. From his enriching and educational workshops, TV and radio interviews, numerous public appearances, post prison/ addiction outreach program, and community leadership roles, Harold’s forthright approach conveys his message directly with the confidence and power of one who knows love.

• Visit www.internalinsights.com and www.thelovefoundation.com
  • linkedin.com

post7

Barksdale Self Esteem “:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQrSqAQIWrk
video 27 min 34 sec

Provided from BarksdaleAboutLife.com for free about the uniquely useful ways of thinking, that help create a high level of self esteem by removing the “poor thinking” that most people engage in. A simple video but some great points. It gets down to the root causes, which few programs really do. Keith Garrick

• Keith Garrick purchased his copyrights to this video.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

excerpt from BUILDING SELF-ESTEEM Second Edition By L.S. Barksdale

No one can possibly put himself in another’s place as a valid
point of reference, for no one else in the entire world has the
same degree of awareness.

Comparing myself with another’s personality, conduct or accomplishments as a gauge of my worth is absolutely meaningless. (No two people have had the same heredity, Inner Knowing, and total life experience.)

To be motivated I must perceive desirable benefits arising
from the proposed action.

I am not my awareness—I am that which is aware.

I am not my mind—my mind is but the human computer that
receives and evaluates the data of my five senses, my instincts
and intuition

I am not my body—my body is but the instrument or vehicle through which I express in this material phase of my existence.

I am not my actions—I am that which acts. My actions are
but the means I choose to fulfill my needs

I am a nonphysical essence—a unique and precious being,
inviolable, invincible and eternal, ever doing the best I can, ever growing in wisdom and love.

Additional Self-Esteem and Stress Control Materials Available If you would like to know more about The Barksdale Foundation and its Self-Esteem and Stress Control materials, call or write for a catalog of visual and audio products for adults, teens and preteens. This group work, of course, is not intended to replace the conventional techniques of psychotherapy and other forms of professional counseling. People with serious emotional problems are advised to consult a competentprofessional.
The Barksdale Foundation
P.O. Box 187
Idyllwild, CA 92349
(714) 659-4676

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    quote I have never met a person whose greatest need was anything other than real, unconditional love. You can find it in a simple act of kindness toward someone who needs help. There is no mistaking love. You feel it in your heart. It is the common fiber of life, the flame of that heats our soul, energizes our spirit and supplies passion to our lives. It is our connection to God and to each other. Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content