login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★: ) Changing my thoughts - changing my life

Louise Hay

I have started this thread as I am making some big changes in my life and want to accompany them with positive thoughts and beliefs .

Having been at home for a long time ,first as a foster Mum to babies ,then as Mum to my three children and as my daughters carer for 8 years taking steps to change is a challenge ..

Although I have done small courses and volunteered at a children’s hospice I feel I need to be more up to date before I go back to working with children .

So I went with my friend to our local college to enquire about teaching assistants courses and found out there is a degree in child care I can apply to do which will help me get back to working with special needs children which is my dream .

My kids have student loans for their degrees but I wasn’t sure if I could apply so I made some enquiries and I can have student loans so I am taking a giant leap of faith in myself and applying to start next month

I am so excited ,a degree has been on my bucket list for ages as I would have loved to have gone to uni when I was 18 but there was not the financial help available then .My wonderful parents supported me through college and I worked weekends and evenings to help and because of this I have the qualification needed to do the degree .

hatching a new thread here ,please be patient

feeling safe

attract money

the story which source wants to tell

I am listening to these as I realised I was focusing on worry thoughts about finance

“what if we can’t pay the bills “
“what if I can’t get a job after it”
“what if I can’t complete the course “

the truth is
something has to change financially
I greatly improve my chances of employment
I will complete the course

“In my heart, I know that I have the skill, the courage, the ingenuity, the imagination, and the all-important good-taste to make a fair success of my life with the materials at hand: my creativity, my emotions, my time. Thank you for these priceless gifts. Please bless me with the grace and wisdom to use them well starting tomorrow.”

by Sarah BanBreathnac

:)“In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole, and complete. My life is ever new. Each moment of my life is new and fresh and vital. I use my affirmative thinking to create exactly what I want. This is a new day. I am a new me. I think differently. I speak differently. I act different. Others treat me differently. My new world is a reflection of my new thinking. It is a joy and a delight to plant new seeds, for I know these seeds will become my new experiences. All is well in my world.”

)

Applying for this degree is already teaching me so many lessons as I acknowledged what a hold the negative thoughts can get

I have the qualification needed for it ,lots of chilcare experience and enjoy studying

but

have caught myself thinking and have reframed them

“I’m too thick “ – I am open to learning

“what if I can’t understand it all “ – I can ask for help

“what if the children at my placement don’t like me “ – I am kind ,gentle and patient and children like me

I am so grateful that I’m aware of how these thoughts rush in and can now work on overcoming them

“what if they are all so young in my group and don’t like me “ I make friends easily

“what if I can’t do the assignments” – I tell my tutor if I don’t understand

“ will my daughter be ok as I have always been home with her “ – it is only 3 days and will help her have some time by herself

“ what if we can’t manage on the money” I will get a part time job

“what if the dog barks more”( we have had a compliant against us ) I am taking steps already to quieten him down ,more walks ,less stress .

so I decided to start this thread partly as a space for myself to collect what is helping and also to share so that it may help others .

)
)

Louise Hay is one of the loveliest positive thinkers that I know. I have her self confidence CD and listen to it often on my ipad. Looking forward to the continuation of your thread. Blessings be! :D

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

celestial harmony

as I’m watching this video with the beautiful music a sense of such peace ,simplicity, gratitude love is washing away the feelings and doubts that I have been holding onto .

In response to PositivelyStefania’s post:
thanks Stefania, it is growing slowly

♥♫♥✿♥ I Can Do It-song Joy Joy Joy-song
inspirational thread and best to you always (: Love your links, message & your very own story(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

LOVE MEDITATION

Deep within the centre of my being is an endless source of love. I allow this love to float to the surface. It fills my heart, my body, my thoughts, my consciousness, my being itself and shines out from me in all directions and returns manifold to me.

The more love I use and give, the more I have to give. The supply is endless.

The use of love makes me feel good. It is an outward expression of my inner joy.

I love myself, therefore I take loving care of my body. Lovingly, I feed it with wholesome food and drink. Lovingly, I clothe and care for it and my body reacts lovingly to this with sparkling good health and energy.

I love myself, therefore I provide myself with a comfortable house, which satisfies my every need and in which it is pleasurable to be. I fill the rooms with vibrations of love, so that all who enter, myself included, shall feel this love and be nourished by it.

I love myself, therefore I have a job that I truly love doing and in which I am able to use my talents and creativity. It gives me a good income whilst enabling me to work with and for people I love and who love me.

I love myself, therefore I think and behave in a loving way, because I know that what I give will be returned to me manifold. In my world I attract only loving people, because they are a mirror of what I am.

I love myself, therefore I forgive the past and all past experiences. I let everything go, so that I can be free.

I love myself, therefore I live in reality, experiencing every moment as good and knowing that my future will be glittering, joyful and secure, because I am a beloved child of the Universe and the Universe takes loving care of me now and forever.

That’s the way it is.

— “Love Meditation” by Louise Hay

“All is well ,all is well

everything is working out for my highest good,

and out of this experience only good will come ,

and I am safe “

Great news to share I have just had confirmation that I have a place on the degree course ,such a big leap forwards .

learn to live in the now

Tomorrow is my first day at college ,I am so excited .It is nearly 40 years since I was in full time education and I’m ready for the challenge

Still waiting for student finance ,could take another 3- 5 weeks so I’m taking a huge leap of faith and starting while affirming I will get the loans and grants

My health has improved so much these last few weeks for which I am so grateful

“When the path ignites a soul, there’s no remaining in place.

The foot touches ground, but not for long.” ~ Hakim Sanai
Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content