login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★I AM LIVING

For once in my life I feel that I am finally living. I suffered with panic attacks and depression for many many years. Coming here to bmindful helped me to get to where I am. Making up my mind put me into “living”, Since I am a singer there have been times when people have turned against me. Perhaps because there was too much attention for me.

Or maybe I wasn’t a favorable friend. Whatever it was it was finally too much for me so I said whatever happens happens. There will always be friends along the way. This made me feel the same about life and its challenges. Everything will be the way it’s supposed to be just let go! I finally did. Now I have so much good things happen to me on a daily basis. It’s hard to believe. I do still get challenges but now I accept them and go on with my life. Happiness and love to all of you.

Blessings,
Godschild

dear Godschild you are such an inspiration ,thank you

love flowergirl

Thank you for sharing Godschild(: Great message & Wonderful update(: Much love…and continued blessings,selfcare

I Am the
Allowing Complete Unadulterated Readiness

In response to SelfcareEnthusiast’s post:
In response to flowergirl’s post:

Thank you FG and Selfcare. You both were such a big inspiration to me and the beautiful examples and love you gave. May you have everything wonderful and beautiful that life can bring.

Blessings always,

Godschild

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content