login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Universal laws +

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

The Law of Attraction is a curious thing. It works, I have experienced it. But it is so easily mistaken for something it’s not: it’s not magic.

It may be about energy, but more precisely it’s about behavior. You attract into your life the things you want, but you get to experience the rewards of the things you’ve cultivated.

You can want to join a basketball team. The Law of Attraction helps bring this into your life when you take action. Start to run, go to a gym, talk to people, join pickup games, then before you know it someone asks you to join their team. You have attracted this into your life because you wanted it. And because you wanted it you made it happen.

I don’t think you can have the Law of Attraction bring you the winning lottery numbers – no matter how genuinely you want them. But maybe if you wanted them for a reason: to get money to help special needs children, for example, you would work at it. You would find yourself investigating the Lottery agency. This leads you to find a program they have that will channel funds to organizations like yours. And once again the Law of Attraction has brought you what you need (with your help of course).

In response to whit’s post:
Hi whit! I know your post is from some time ago, though I will still say good post… and trust you’re doing well wherever you are, and hope you stop by(:

The law of circulation states that all things in the universe are always flowing in circulation but at an ever expanding rate

When you give without honoring your worth, that is not giving, that is discarding. Loving others without loving self depletes you. All actions of love and giving should put you in a position of increased abundance, so that you have even more to give.

Love is an energy. Love cannot be anyhow given. Love is emotion and it is literally the Life Force of a person. Energy must not be wasted. Energy must be used wisely and as efficiently as possible. Energy must be used in circulation then can multiply and have more to give or use.

The key is to be abundant and happy with yourself. Then from that space you can reach out and help others. Otherwise instead of changing the world, we are just tilting the scale from one extreme to the other. Balance is found not when one is down and the other one is up, but when were are all at the same level where in our own personal way, we feel abundance, happy and fulfilled, that we are sharing our talents, resources, and gifts with one another.

The reason why it is important to accept compliments is that it allows the other person to give something to us.

When you refuse a gift from anyone, you are not only blocking the flow of abundance in your life, but you are also blocking the flow of abundance in the giver’s life.

Love is emotion and it is literally the Life Force of a person

Positive circulation is when things increase as a result. Negative circulation is when things diminish as a result. What you hold on to will keep slipping away until there is nothing left. You can never escape the law of circulation. If you try to stop the circulation of things, it will still circulate but in a negative manner. It will be circulated through unexpected expenses such as paying for repairs and replacements of things that are damaged, stolen or lost. Look at areas in your life where you are prevented from keeping your money or being forced to spend it.

- Secrets of Mind and Reality – MindReality.com – http://www.mindreality.com -

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hi AppreciationView,
Yes, it has been quite a while since I added that entry – quite a while since I’ve been back to this site, actually. Thanks for your update. All the best. – Whit

In response to whit’s post:
glad to have you here!And as always the best to you(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content