login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★"All Great Changes Are Preceded By Chaos"

This is just a collection of all the things I’ve read that resonated with me. Either it showed me a different way of looking at something, or I found it inspiring in some way.

“For my part, I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.” – Vincent Van Gogh

“He who binds to himself a joy
Does the winged life destroy
He who kisses the joy as it flies
Lives in eternity’s sunrise.”
-William Blake “Eternity”

“It’s not the future that you’re afraid of. It’s repeating the past that makes you anxious.”

“A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on it’s own wings.”

“I am not what has happened to me. I am what I choose to become.” -Carl Jung

“Be patient and tough; someday
This pain will be useful to you.”
-Ovid

“To be content does not mean that you don’t desire more, it means you’re thankful for what you have and patient for what’s to come.”

“Go the extra mile. It’s never crowded.”

“The future always arrives a little before you’re ready to give up the present.”

“Just because everything is different doesn’t mean that everything has changed.”
-Irene Peter

“Find the love you seek, by first finding the love within yourself. Learn to rest in that place within you that is your true home.” -Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

“People are like stain-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.”
-Elizabeth Kubler – Ross

seedubyu, Thanks for sharing ALL of the quotes you choose(: I love hearing thought provoking positive quotes which work for others…It is a wonderful sharing experience.

[In addition…personally received good things from them…I especially liked:“People are like stain-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.” []Elizabeth Kubler Ross…Again seedubyu, welcome to bmindful!(: joy & peace, selfcare]

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

SelfCareEnthusiast,

I could not agree more! I find it to be soothing, cathartic, and inspiring to read positive quotes especially when you find one that really speaks to your soul. It’s such a beautiful feeling!

Thank you for welcoming me to the community so warmly! I am so happy to be part of this harmonious community :)

“To live only for some future goal is shallow. It is the sides of the mountain that sustain life, not the top.” -Robert M. Pirsig

Oftentimes, I find myself impatiently waiting to arrive at my destination. For a long period of my life, I believed I was more interested in the destination rather than the journey. But those are just two sides to one coin. You need both or your trip won’t be complete.

trying to re focus on the blessings of the journey… find some balance. My self as teem is low and pain of looking at things the same way as in the past has motivated me to try something different. I have a Higher Power that brings me comfort, and Im looking for footwork to practice and a process to healing how I see myself.
Tired of feeling fear and pain, and Im learning my emotions a lot of times are NOT reality. I need help seeing reality.
Hope this makes sense

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content