login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★inspiration for women

inspirational video for women

the song is written by Maya Angelou

You’ll Never Walk Alone

love and peace flowergirl

A Womans Heart

women who inspire me

brave girls club

these women are so special and I’m proud to list them here

books

The Way Of The Happy Woman

songs

you came

videos

The Gentle And Forgotten Art Of Blessings

A strong woman

the women of Harry Potter

a womans heart

meditations

how can we help /support each other

womens health

Dr Christiane Northrup

Dr Northrup is amazing .

poetry

quotes

“You carry Mother Earth within you, She is not just outside of you. Mother Earth is not just your environment.”

— Thích Nhat Hanh

the wonderful stages of being a woman

baby, little girl ,teenager, young woman ,mature woman ,elderwoman

or Maiden ,Mother, Queen ,Crone

We all go through them on our journey through this life .I would like to share here with you and to hear of your stories

Mimi Kirk

very inspiring lady

young on raw food

I love her energy

wonderful thread flowergirl!ca4075064c1418430c0fe72e5f981402--cheese-ball-christiane-northrup.jpg

1ccb3471765459a85a664ad1bf77c01a--spiritual-guidance-spiritual-growth.jpg1c6752eb00c04067d39050bbcdf69a4f--free-printables-quote-printables.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for international women's day 2018 gif

womens-day-wallpaper-2.jpg

Women-of-Today-Make-a-Power-Move-This-International-Womens-Day1.png

Related image

Image result for international women's day quotes

Related image

Happy-Womens-Day-2018-Images-5-700x502.jpg

cb468b1ab36968a65102f1307f91d726.jpg

I didn't know today was Women's Day...Nancee & Flowergirl did! Thank you! 

[International Women's Day is annually held on March 8 to celebrate women's achievements throughout history and across nations. It is also known as the United Nations (UN) Day for Women's Rights and International Peace.]

845a293b-f6e5-4627-903c-5570fb655f78.pngmayaangelou_stillirise.jpg?w=190&ssl=1

9281823e1091f89724247ba058c75d8a--christiane-northrup-to-read.jpg

d4f6ebdf0b8a034b4f77f129176c05cb--choose-happiness-happiness-is-a-choice.jpgf5ee256ded17288ebb41038be8d6ff08--maya-angelo-empowered-women.jpgtaking-joy-in-living-is-a-womans-best-cosmetic-8.jpg

VGuqeQY3zEVl.jpg

this awesome thread was created by flowergirl some time ago, and I loved it then & loving it now!

• 1001316_653154258047413_92296493_n.jpg

• ~received this in a newsletter from  Women's Life Coach Jennifer Louden in 2011 

Dedicate yourself to wholeness. Perfection appears to be a much sexier partner

but is actually a demon lover who will suck you dry and leave you bitter and broken.

Acknowledge what you experience and how you feel.

It’s not about you being right and someone else being wrong, it’s about claiming your experience.It’s your experience and seeing it, feeling it, sitting with it, helps make you you.

Healthy desire birthed all of creation. Let it birth you, again and again. Being yourself springs from knowing what you want.

Healthy desire is never about perfection (outcome). It is about going deeper than your mood, deeper than your stories of what is allowed or possible, into the sensations and energy of desire itself, and letting that move you into inspired action.

Healthy desire is the source from which you renew your commitment to what matters most to you. Acting on by that commitment will mean constantly unfurling into the unknown. The sooner you make peace with doing that (yes imperfectly which means people will be pissed off at you) the more energy you will have for adventure!

Every time you say “I can’t because…” you are giving your power away to someone or something else, which is giving yourself away. Power is a foundational spiritual quality. Pretending that you don’t have power or that you are not responsible for your life is the quickest way to hell. Trust me on this one.

Have practices that help you open your heart, love yourself, and witness your thoughts and reactions. Because here’s the hysterical truth: there really isn’t a separate self to be and that is the most delicious discovery of all.

Waste no time guarding the self you are forever becoming. It’s one thing to have strong boundaries and another to jealously guard your heart.

There is no destination. There is nothing to fix. No I to dot, no test score to achieve, no number in your bank account that says, “I’m done! I did it! I’m me!”

There is only this – rice crackers crumbs, cold tea, sun streaming through kitchen window, beating heart, time for a stretch.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

women’s article-key to wellbeing

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Happy International Women's Day!

Will return here soon!

Remind Yourself That You Are Beautiful-created by accidentalnote

choose-happiness-marianne-williamson-quote.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“All women need more compliments in their lives. We need to give more of them to our families, friends, and strangers. We need to hear more of them, even if we have to give them to ourselves. But most of all, we need to bask in them.” 
― Sarah Ban Breathnach

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“None of us can be expected to perform every minute of our lives. But a lot of us might tap into the power, excitement, and glory of Real Life more frequently if we cast ourselves as the leading ladies in our own lives.” 
― Sarah Ban Breathnach, 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

6cda462035c9cffb1cc226ac4b052324--inspiring-women-inspiring-quotes.jpgby SARK

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Gloria.jpgeleanor-roosevelt-a-woman-is-like.jpg

Friendship with ones self is all important, because without it one can not be friends with anyone else in the world. Eleanor Roosevelt

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

whoops, missed International Women's day 

It was Sunday  March 8

(can still celebrate us)4f9144acb456290c353399682665ee56.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and
only herself."
- Maya Angelou

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content