login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Page 1 Smiles -Note Jar {Love-Notes To Yourself}

• ~Picture your own favorite cookie jar, and what will you write on your note as a great thing… for wonderful self-care that you will feel like you’re getting a joyous treat for your inner child and the lovely adult you are that you’re so proud of(:
    not lots of cookies 

TV was on in the other room, and I just happened to walk in on a great segment …of a health-show with someone sharing a great use for a cookie jar…(not for cookies) (:

Put small pieces of folded paper with your favorite things you’ll enjoy grabbing instead of sugar bUnzIbM9c0b0Jsq_9qevhezvUs6NR4bndo8wQZX8dfjU-hwCES9opQ3ZpuOibSPhzEM=h310

You can reminder to ease up

You can write something funny.... A private joke between you & you(:

9d6c12b7e2161393f9fc77f8e03305bd.jpghappiness.jpg

You can write an encouragement note to yourself

Or a real love note from the bottom of your heart.f589a0d7e444ea986394f5301f4a2e63.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSauEpb2ivYeMjag-oJKk-L768oYUef7cjsVKUP61utGx8L-nxl

Or a common sense note(:

5936c048056d7ce4f3bbfd0c13addb83.jpg

Dear Self, Today is a day that contains what you need and desire peacefully, joyfully and harmoniously.

You will draw what works for you.

Co-creating starts with truly reserving a space for this.

Prove to yourself  exponentially even more how this works… You’ve begun, and the good is giving your spirit  a parade. signed Loving On Me

Or something to look forward to(:

Write a reminder to do what you love

48cbc7c9f493f6cf748af9cf6d3d81b8--affirmation-quotes-reiki-quotes.jpg

Dear Self, I know how you love bodies of water…time to go there now…and if not this moment..plan that moment & make it happen very very soon. Did you get out your calendar…or are you out the door going to one of your favorite places you enjoy so much? Either way …happy? I knew you would be. This is fun,huh?

you can even write some selfcare reminders during for 'contrast moments'30-easy-self-care-ideas-graphic.jpg

• ~

What about an affirmation jar?

I Am capable! I Am Wise! I am elevated and invigorated! I am unrestricted and productive!

or 

I am awesome...true story...

(:

Thinking-of-You-Quotes-10.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Here are some more. Add some more whenever you enjoy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2NB5n8-OE7n0Apdsm4rmWvDHdn0iLgSqC1oLkaLd2Xiypalh7c381bbd768d8b4e5fe2591af9ae49567.jpg0499ba6bfe13d109c0a830061c06da3d--daily-meditation-quotes-yoga-mantras-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content