login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Easy Listening Easy-Accomplishing-Music 

My ultimate hope when I post anything….is that I do not distract you from the focus that you desire on this site while visiting. In attempt to do that, I’ve added a new music thread- Easy Listening Accomplishing-Music

For many of us, utilizing the PC for the business of living is commonplace… but let’s face it, taking breaks can grow into something entitled a well deserved break from daily energy spent

The criteria for this thread are long playing, minimal or empowering lyrics or simply instrumental… as background to your focus…or a background to being when it is time to simply be …(:

The goals is..to stay relaxed but energized while doing what it is you do

It is my hope …that this thread will not only encourage participation on bmindful, but all of us assisting one another as the mindful joyous people we are…with our own uniquely focused-intention & enhance experience in the process .with respect and continued blessings, selfcare

• 6 Accelerated Learning music quite a few songs Bach… Handel …..7Classical Gas Bobby Enrique (thanks srwe for posting this song)
  • _______________
  • ** Printables For Accomplishing(:
  • 8 Jeff posted this on this thread and link broken so found same song I enjoy it too!
  • ** Goal Worksheets
    [] Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life[]Red Auerbach

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Love this thread Selfcare

here is my first music ,I love this if I’m reading or writing .

the heart of reiki

light reiki touch

reiki music

Devi prayer

celestial harmony

ancient Mother

four seasons

source to sea

earth prayer

relaxation music
this includes a picture of a candle ,is so calming when working

Although this is short and has lyrics there is something about it ,it is wonderful music for when I’m ding jobs as it has a gentle rhythm

fairy night song

I have my relaxation CDs on my computer and ipod, so I don’t often search for that type of background music. But, it does pop up on youtube when I am looking for other things…like meditations, affirmations and yoga. I usually watch/listen to them when I come across them and think this thread is a nice idea for a jumping off point.

I really like the ocean waves, fireplace and campfire youtubes. Very Zen. :)

Well, I can’t NOT post some stuff.

Pat Metheny has a lot of wonderful stuff that will fill this bill. Here’s a little taste.
Last Train Home
As Falls Wichita, So Falls Wichita Falls

Vivaldi is good for this too, I believe.
Four Seasons
As is Bach and Mozart.
Try a Brandenberg concerto
or how about a nice little Sonata

WOW! Here’s an entire Enya album on youtube.

Soundtracks can be great too…
from Master and Commander
here’s a little Jerry Goldsmith
and some Ennio Morricone
and some James Horner
and some Hans Zimmer
and some John Williams (I actually have his autograph!)

You couldn’t go wrong with Acoustic Alchemy either.
Playing for Time

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to flowergirl’s post:

In response to mariposssa’s post:

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:

• I hope this thread becomes as useful to others as it is for me….music inspiration & choices to keep on keeping on with immense pleasure(: You’ve all inspired me even further for the sounds I’m desiring. …. wonderful contributions & reinforcement love & blessings, selfcare

[] I think music in itself is healing. It’s an explosive expression of humanity. It’s something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we’re from, everyone loves music. []Billy Joel

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

this thread is helping me find music I can play while studying as well as relaxing

This really is a WONDERFUL thread! Thank you so much, dear people, for creating such peace and beauty! Bless you all with the sweetest love!
Imagine

Wow long time no see thread... I think lol

Anyway...

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Awakening Inner Strength & Self Realization

What Is Solfeggio Frequency? -POWER THOUGHT MEDITATION CLUB

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Love to expand this thread 

Please join in 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content