login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Up Your Mood

I cut and pasted a post of mine from “Dwindling Family” thread:

“Sometimes there are drops in mood because of where our focus is or isn’t. Sometimes we have to do things to change us. Exercise 20-30 minutes 3x a week increases endorphins in the blood. Do it more, ya get more! Eat “mood food”

And->This thread, this community-> all part of beginning new good things. And that’s what ya do, give yourself new good things. It’s a process, and if you’re here (on this site), then the process is in motion. (smiles)”

I also said in that thread:

“..if we believe beyond a feeling here and there;believe we aren’t destined to anything we don’t like->because we have choice., then you’ve got it->HOPE.”

List on this site things that increase your mood. Do not include pharmaceuticals, herbs or vitamins.

We all have little things we do, because we love doing healthy things that make us feel great. What are yours? Let’s keep a long running list from bmindful members here on these wonderful feel good things.

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

Swimming in the ocean
Long hot showers… when the weather is cool, not too long ;)
Digging in the garden
Cooking when there is no rush

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

In response to Vivi is focused’s post:

I love the garden too, just picked fresh tomatoes this morning. It’s cold out, so maybe time for a long shower??? :)

Things that work for me are:

Long walks in the bush (plenty of that here!)
Soy Chai, sitting in the sun
washing dishes
watching the washing dry (involves a lot of sitting in the sun)

Focus

In response to freygan’s post:
Washing dishes?!!!! I think you’re unique :-)

Walk along the lake/see/ocean
Watch the lake/see/ocean (Especially lake geneva always makes me smile)
Walk in the forest
Also love letting warm water run over my head
Chat with my friends
Watch my plants bloom
Shop for flowers
Buy shoes :-)

…what a wonderful world….

In response to aftab’s post:

LOL I love to dry and put them away and look at the clean bench :)

It’s pure pleasure!

BTW I’m a water sign (cancerian) so I love love love water!

Focus

In response to freygan’s post:
O wow, so that’s why I also like water so much. Am a scorpio and I just googled it, it’s also a water sign :-)

I “already posted this in #1 Self Development Tip”:shttp://bmindful.com/forum/thread/67/whats-your-number-1-personal-development-tip#post338 , though since it was #1 for me, thought it was worth repeating here.

“Years ago—a friend taught me something from I believe (not sure) a Silva Mind course…I really don’t know the source.. I only know it has worked for me. It was entitled the blue mirror.

Best time to do this is when you are in a relaxed state—maybe not fully awake from your sleep in morning.
You envision a mirror with a blue frame around it. In this mirror see or merely feel the honesty of something you just are not liking. Example—I don’t want to get out of bed. My bed is cozy and warm..etc. I don’t want to go to work today-those people aren’t friendly. I like it here in my bed…

Next..important! step..See another mirror—with a white frame around it—and see and or note that you are full of enthusiasm—and you note that you love how organized you are about getting ready for work—and you love getting ready quickly—bringing your favorite healthy foods for lunch—note that you full of love and will see loving experiences in all persons you are in contact with. !Most important step—crash the blue mirror and open eyes immediately! You’ve just turned the corner and crashed the ideas that will get in your way of having a great day. Always make sure the ideas you want are logical. And always make sure you crash the blue negativity mirror”

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

In response to laurie’s post:
Thanks for the explanation. I’ve been meaning to ask you what it is. I will try it.

Checking out bmindful: community members’ posts, writing some of my own, using affirmations, and love music posts from everyone!

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

In response to aftab’s post:
Let me know how it works out.

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

Natural Mood Wonders

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content