login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★A helping hand

I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we can share things that help us in any way .

We all have our own things we turn to and by sharing we can help each other
as well as adding new things that we discover.

Aromatherapy

Lavender is the most relaxing oil ,I use it in the bath ,on my pillow,in the final rinse of the laundry,in the iron.Great for headaches and stress

Bergamot and Clary Sage are wonderful for lifting the mood of everyone including pets .I put a few drops in the burner on the dresser in our hall .

Peppermint oil is perfect if you are feeling sickly,have a headache,feel sluggish .I put a few drops on a cotton wool puff and pop it in the hoover bag -our home smells lovely for ages.It is also nice to put a few drops down the kitchen sink ,bath and wash basin .

Orange oil is good to waken up ,grapefruit and lemon are too and all are lovely to use around your home when cleaning .

Patchouli is just my all time favourite – takes me back to the days of being a teenager with long flowery dresses,flip flops,flowers in my hair ( not changed a lot )

beliefs/faith

flower essences

Bachcentre

journalling/writing

books

Simple Abundance – Sarah Ban Breathnac

You Can Heal Your Life – Louise Hay

Spiritual Medicine – Laurie Leah Levine

music

when you believe

I believe in you

quotes

:)courses and studying

I am doing 8 natural health courses here and they are great school of natural health sciences

:)therapies/healing/

Reiki – a very special energy to give and recieve

)videos

my wish for you

help Mother Earth

transmitting world peace

positive affirmations meditation

)People who I find comforting and inspiring .

Christine Breese – University Of Metaphysical Science

Louise Hay

Sarah Ban Breathnac

Pixie Campbell

Melody Ross

foods that fight pain

part 2 foods that fight pain

)
)

In response to flowergirl’s post:

I love this tread FG it is a great idea for all of us here. Thank you

In response to flowergirl’s post:

I really love the Bach remedies they are so good for you. I also drink Passion Flower tea when I am very stressed.

In response to Godschild’s post:
thank you so much Godschild,love flowergirl

Stuff about meditation and Buddhism keeps putting itself in front of me. I figured it must be for a reason so I started listening to an audiobook I’ve had for a long time, but never taken the time to listen to. Well, maybe the time is right. I am recommending you guys check out some Pema Chodron – lots of stuff over on Amazon

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
I love the gentleness of Buddhism and am reading a book by the Dalai Lama “ My Spiritual Autobiography “ which is a lovely book .

Meditating is so calming

love flowergirl

reiki self healing

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content