login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★We Change....Delight In Growth

We Change….We are always growing. Growth doesn’t mean we never falter…it means we are better better better

It is amazing to look back on past views regarding people, places or things when we are growing…old journals, papers written, anything written…10 minutes ago to decades ago…. This thread is a place to share things in a nutshell of things you’ve learned along the way… on your journey
You’re not the same person you were ten years ago, ten months ago, or even ten minutes ago. Neither are your loved ones, your friends, your acquaintances. See others as they exist in the present moment, not as they existed in the past Brian Weiss

pic build up your weaknesses

A favorite one liner of mine that I often adhere to…just turn the page…or I’ve turned the page…but here is someone who said it better:
✰►♥ autobiography in 5 short chapters by Portia Nelson

Quotes which begin to share a bit for myself:

• _______________________

There are lots of views on what constitutes personal energy/self-care and how to work toward it. Here are quotes which resonate with me on things I’ve learned along the way….
►• How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.~Wayne Dyer

✰Something amazing happens when we surrender and just love. We melt into another world, a realm of power already within us. The world changes when we change. the world softens when we soften. The world loves us when we choose to love the world ★ღ✰˚✰ Marianne Williamson

✰You have the need and the right to spend part of your life caring for your soul. It is not easy. You have to resist the demands of the work-oriented, often defensive, element in your psyche that measures life only in terms of output — how much you produce — not in terms of the quality of your life experiences. To be a soulful person means to go against all the pervasive, prove-yourself values of our culture and instead treasure what is unique and internal and valuable in yourself and your own personal evolution Jean Shinoda Bolen

✰►♥Be kind to yourself. The better you feel, the more value you can create for your world. Learn from your mistakes, but don’t hound yourself relentlessly with them. Build for the future, but don’t withhold from yourself the joys that you can live right now. Delight in life’s pleasures without sinking into meaningless excess. Enjoy the beauty that surrounds you as it resonates with the beauty that is within you. Find genuine satisfaction in productive, meaningful effort. Give the best that you have, and discover the real, lasting treasures you receive from doing so. Provide yourself with the energy, commitment and determination to do much. And regularly give yourself some peaceful, relaxing time to do nothing.Treat yourself with kindness, courtesy, respect and the highest of expectations. For life is as good as you choose to make it Ralph Marston

✰►♥Real confidence comes from knowing and accepting yourself your strengths and your limitations in contrast to depending on affirmation from others Judith M. Bardwick

✰Say to yourself inside, “I just love.” Use these words as a key to start the engine running in your heart and watch life brighten with new love and understanding. Surrender to your new awareness and let love unfold the purpose of creation to you. Sara Paddison, Hidden Power of the Heart

✰Deep heart listening and speaking your truth generates an exhilarating “heart talk” frequency. “Heart talk” is care in action and builds friendship. As you learn to see everyone as your friend, and not as an enemy, you release judgments. Just keep your heart open to them as you speak your truth Sara Paddison

✰ *The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. Allan K. Chalmers
►• Every time you make a casual promise to yourself — without checking in first to see if you actually want to and are able to keep this promise — you erode your trust in yourself ☼Jennifer Louden

►• Without self-trust, you forget what you can do and who you can be .
Without self-trust, fear has a wide-open route to your mind and your future
Without self-trust, you believe the snide whispers of perfectionism and get stuck
Without self-trust,you dare not face your actual missteps, and lose the best opportunities to learn and thus to develop more self-trust
Without self-trust its hard to take action. Action (not planning) is how you get what you want. ✰I really enjoy Jennifer Louden. Here are some things she has written on self trust

►• ✰[doing] …look at your current life and ask yourself, “What are all the things in my life that are inconsistent with the lifestyle that would make me happy?” In other words, look at the causes of the effects that you don’t like. Then make a decision to begin alleviating or removing those causes, one by one, until what you have left is the kind of life you want to live Brian Tracy

►• Be single-minded. Be purposeful. Be focused. Know who you are and what you truly want. Be conscious. Be aware. Formulate your purpose into words. Etch it on your heart. Repeat it in your mind. And above all, live it and live it and live it . Hugh Prather

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

MOST OF US HAVE HEARD THIS QUOTE,IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN WALT WHITTMAN,WHO SAID IT FIRST.“PEOPLE FEAR CHANGE,MORE THAN ALMOST ANYHINGAND IRONICALLY CHANGE IS ONE OF THE FEW CONSTANTS IN LIFE,ANOTHER CONSTANT WOULD BE THE SUN DOING IT,S THING.SO IF CHANGE IS ONE OF THE FEW THINGS THAT IS ALWAYS HAPPENING MORE OR LESS,ON A SMALL SCALE OR A LARGE, IT,S PROBABLY WISE TO REMEMBER CHANGE IS A METAPHYISICAL OR NATURAL CONSTANT.
I BELIEVE PEOPLE HAVE THE CAPACITY TO CHANGE.IN OTHER WORDS THINGS, PEOPLE, PLACES, EVENTS, PERSPECTIVES, THE LEAVES IN THE WINTER ARE ALWAYS IN A STATE OF SLOW CHANGE.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content