login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Master all the Powers of the Universe

A powerful Message from Rhonda Byne………..
I read it somewhere and I thought it is worth sharing with you.

Master your thoughts and emotions and do not be the slave of them. Watch your thoughts. When you become aware that you are thinking a negative thought, destroy it immediately by thinking the opposite of it, using your will. Your thoughts are energy and once thought they have left you. Cancel them out, by sending the equal and opposite thought energy. Be careful of your words………speak less……..speak deliberately knowing the law that is underneath every word you utter. Make sure your actions are what you want to receive back. Sow the seeds of greatness in your thoughts, words and actions. To think a negative thought, speak a negative word and take negative action are in violation of the law and you cannot escape their consequences. However you also cannot escape the consequences of kind thoughts, kind words and kind actions. Become the Master of your being! This is your work and as you do this, you will open a pathway for the light of bliss, wisdom and truth to reach you. You must become the Master of you before you can become the Master of all the powers of the Universe. And a Master of the Universe you will be because that is your evolutionary path. The question is, do you want to become a Master in this lifetime, or do you want to do it over 200 hundred lifetimes?

good message Flowers ,thanks for sharing it here .
love flowergirl

thread from 2013, looking forward to returning(:

wonderful thread flowers!

Rhonda Byrne:ebe19a0305ce7bb178581890b6135d07.jpg

eca5188472561df3753b8d237fcb6121--rhonda-byrne-idea-quotes.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRo0TPWb-J0u_L43BbaqR3siMORaTlmvzGpGcOssQBFP19GRzwB

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQW5oQsUqT9fKmJC51IafvRUQswirkfou8WXVFovad_8Gn7h-MZQ

3cea855f91b4243b6d9b1ffce6c5adf3--rhonda-byrne-quotes-peace-and-love.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for master the powers of the universe quotes

Image result for master the powers of the universe quotes

Related image

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content