login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Help with inflamation

Has anyone got any ideas/advice to share on anti inflamatory help .

Dr Weils aniti inflamatory pyramid

Are there any foods that you find help or hinder ,any supplements ,activities ,healing .

Probably the best allrounder is fish oil. the general rule for selecting a good one is this: the mor EPA, the better. most you’ll probably discover have around 180mg. there are others with 450mg of EPA. personally, i used to use a brand from this site called Super Omega which has 700mg of EPA. now i use Arctic Krill Oil from the same site which has 30mg EPA. however, the Krill Oil has anotheer ingredient (something beginning with ‘a’:P), which makes the EPA more bio-available (more than 40 times normal), so it has an EPA equivelant of oveer 3,000mg.

There are huge benefits in EPA, anti-inflammatory being just one. It also inhibits fat storage, stabilises mood and a few other things.

You can also take 1/4 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda. it’s highly alkaline (have a search for articles about it).

In response to flowergirl’s post:

Hi Flowergirl I make myself a tea of Ginger or the Ginger root itself. You can also eat it to help bring down the inflammation. If you eat it I suggest you eat about a 1/2 inch and when you chew it have something kind of sweet like an apple. BECAUSE IT IS HOT LIKE A HOT PEPPER!

Image result for dark cherries and dark tart cherry juice pics

7 Ways Cherry Juice Benefits UsImage result for dark cherries and dark tart cherry juice pics

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content