login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★☼Keeping It Fun & Productive

This thread is about creative things which assist in making your focus fun & productive.

• …according to our “friends” (: Brian Tracy & David Allen we “will never get everything done” ….which was a bitter sweet reality my hubby & I have finally come to terms with(: But we do try to take stock of important & urgent (and the other quadrants & categories of living lol) of things & handle … and ENJOY We believe strongly in the idea of not becoming human doings & doing our best to keep it light, fun and finding/creating ways to do things smarter & not harder.

This thread is about creative things which assist in making your focus fun & productive

• Related List of Threads Coming Soon

I am fortunate to have 2 days off together, which isn’t always the case for my hubby. Projects have different phases… like letting it go, brain storming(with self and/or others) & yes…the doing-it phase….(:

Creating My Mood & Organizing Myself
[1] I love affirmation videos.
An affirmation video on time management I like
[2] I also love personalized affirmation audio tapes which I make or others have made for me.
[3] motivational mentor type tapes
[4] Reframing & creating affirmations for circumstances. Here’s a good helper
[5] I also love the act of making lists & revising them. This of course is easy with the infamous pen & paper….But when my eyes are at half mass…(or not) I also enjoy using sites like cozi.com & todoist.com to do a mind-dump, make lists & cross things off as I finish.In regard to todoist…& cozi.com I use these in many ways….You can even cut and paste links (will work like they do on bmindful).

[6] Vision-board helpers….which I will share about soon..

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I am so looking forward to your responses from your experience….but I am going to reserve this space for a few things I like which assist the process.

This thread is about creative things which assist in making your focus fun & productive

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Each evening, I make a brief list of about three things I “need” to get done the next day. I alot specific time frames for each task, 10 minutes, 4 hours or however long I think it’ll take. These are my priorities and nothing, absoloutely nothing, is permitted to get in the way of them being accomplished! To put this in perspective, if I get killed crossing the road, I’m going to come back and haunt someone so my 3 tasks get done:P Additionally, my tasks get timed so I can compete with myself

In response to edduffe’s post: Thanks for contributing(: I loved your post & like the timing yourself-part for assisting with monitoring and competing with yourself!!! Great contribution.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content