login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★what touched your heart today

We are the world

Today’s Affirmation

“Every day is a new beginning — Problems and mistakes of yesterday are now just memories of a lesson learned. I absorb the energy and possibilities of each new day, acknowledge the simple beauty that can be taken for granted, and look forward to tomorrow’s new beginning”

from about.com

There is a true story about a blind elderly lady who was moving into a nursing home. As the orderly wheeled her to her room, he tried to make the woman feel more comfortable by describing how her room looked. “No need”, she said. ‘ I know it is just beautiful!” Then he tried to describe her meals and what daily life would be like at the nursing home. The old lady enthusiastically said “I know it will be just wonderful!” Used to hearing complaints and disappointment, the orderly asked “How can you already know that?” She replied “I choose to see beauty. I choose to be happy. So, it can only be wonderful!”

we can all choose to see what we want

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Love that story flowergirl. Thanks!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

How beautiful flowergirl. It makes you feel so good inside thank you so much.

Olivia

this little girls poem is amazing

this music and video touched me

Deuter Petit Fluer

.Also my wonderful daughter recieving a form to apply to do a walk to raise money for an eating disorders charity .This is part of her motivation to heal herself from crippling anorexia – what a very special family I’m blessed with .

love strength & blessings to your magnificent family

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to mara’s post:
I have to agree with you 1000% …bmindful community touches my heart(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to mara’s post: (smiles) Bmindful’s norm is love.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Where Have All The Flowers Gone

two videos on youtube made by Humanity Healing have really touched my soul this morning

The Golden Key

Gaia’s Prayer

love flowergirl

thanks Robert ,Gaia’s prayer had me in tears .I wanted to share it with a community that cares and we have that here

Dear FG this Gaia prayer made me feel so bad. How many times do we wake up in the morning and not have gratitude for the gifts we receive on a daily basis? Being a human makes me wonder why were we put here? How can we better get along with ourselves, we are all made up of energy, so when we hurt another species we are hurting ourselves in return because we are all one.

thanks Godschild ,I hesitated before posting it as it is so heartbreaking ,but then I thought if it helps just one person realise there is something they can change ,even tiny changes,then it is right to post

we have been given such a beautiful planet to live in

Ancient Mother

beautiful video ,please take 15 minuites to watch

Urgent Message From The Ancient Ones to the Native American People

St Francis prayer

beautiful songs

One Day

Earth Prayer

thought for today Inwards We all have three eyes. Two for looking out and one for looking in. Why would we want to look in when everything is happening ‘out there’? Because the treasure we seek is inside, not outside. What is treasure? Beauty, truth, peace, happiness. You already have what you seek. You already are stunningly beautiful. You are already peaceful and loving. How come you don’t know this? Simple, you never look inwards, beyond superficial memories or recent experiences, so you never see your own riches. Take a moment to stop, look in and see. Don’t rush. Don’t search. Just look. And

Scruffy

thank goodness there are folks like this

I don’t usually watch these programmes but I have been watching Britain’s Got Talent and this group are amazing and touch everyone’s hearts

attraction

attraction

This touched my heart today
canine inspiration

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

humanityhealing videos are great ,I love this one s l .

I like the name flower guy ,don’t forget the flowers in your hair and peace signs if you do !
love flowergirl

beautifully Imperfect

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Love Actually don’t stop believing

there is someone out there for everyone

This thread touched my heart . Glad to see it

back soon 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

What touched my heart today was my having confidence in the decisions I was making .

I am grateful that even when things in life don’t seem to make sense , I can value my focus and contribution. I am thankful I surrender long enough to keep on allowing peace & harmony in my world 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hearing

The sensitivity & kindness 

of a giving person 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Hippiegirl's post:

thank you for posting this.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

What touched my heart today is knowing all I need to do is keep placing 1 foot in front of the other & moving forward as I have & often it will be Greater than before … & I AM touching my heart today .

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content