login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Creativity

If you already think or know that you are creative then that is fantastic! However if you don’t think that you are creative, then I have good news for you – You are creative. Every single person in this world has great creativity locked inside them, and all you need to do is find a way to unlock that creativity.

We are all capable of using our imagination to create an idea, thought or vision. Have you ever been laying down in bed at night when you are half asleep and you get the most insanely cool or thought provoking idea, only to forget about it the next morning?

Writing your ideas down or taking notes is a very simple method to implement – A method so basic and simple but yet, can have the biggest life changing results.

Release your inner artist and remember that both creativity and imagination is never ending.

Love the energy of your thread(: Thank you. love, respect & blessings, selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareEnthusiast’s post:

Thank you – beaming love & positive energy your way :)
Check out more blogs and words of motivation and inspiration at http://www.TheLawOfAttraction.co.uk

x

In response to LOASecret’s post:
You have a Great site! Love the article LOA Reavealed.
It describes so well…the reason there is a need for a site like this one and sites like yours. We must surround ourselves with what works, and we will enjoy and create what we need for our Greatest Good Welcome to bmindful! Looking forward to flipping through more of your creative sharing on your site and threads to come.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareEnthusiast’s post:

Thank you for your kind words, we hope to inspire you and others and encourage people to reach their dreams and live to their full potential in life :)

For more inspiration you can Like Us on Facebook for daily quotes and images, or follow us on Twitter.

Like Us On Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lovethelawofattraction

Follow Us On Twitter – https://twitter.com/The_Secret_Law

The Law Of Attraction. x

Here’s a couple of suggestions
1) learn to lower brainwaves at wiill, with practice you can learn to get quite low in about 3 seconds. Add another 10 seconds if you want to get really deep
2) carry a dictaphone
3) have dedicated “creativity time”

One thing I like to do is to lie down for about half an hour, set the mic to record, then go to alpha brainwaves with a specific intent then just talk about what comes to mind. Have you ever had one of those dreams where, while you’re having it, you wish you could write it down? Here’s one of the stories I got from one of these “creativity sessions”. You’ll notice how simple the theme is but yet how it touches you deeply.

I woke up at precisely 7.03AM on that fateful morning.

Today was the day! The happest day of my young life for today I was turning 13!

I was finally a ‘teenager’ and not just a ‘kid’!

It’s not everyday that a ‘kid’ turns into a ‘teenager’, actually it probably is, so I had massive plans!

I hopped quickly out of bed and padded down the landing that lead from my bedroom to our bathroom. I had a quick pee and brushed my teeth, before heading back to my room to get dressed.

I say ‘our’ because I still lived with my Mum. My Mum and Dad had seperated two years earlier and, after a lengthy court battle, my Mum

was given custody of me. My Dad lived way across town and I rarely saw him.

Although today was different! Today I turned 13 and my Dad had promised me a day out, “a day to remember!” he had said. If I had only known how true that statement was to be.

At exactly 8.17AM I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. My Dad was due to pick me up at 9AM.

My Mum was already in the kitchen, preparing breakfast.

“Happy Birthday!” she said. “You look lovely today, like the big girl you are.”

She sauntered across the kitchen to gave me a big hug and kiss on the
cheek.

“Mum? Don’t do that, it’s really embarassing” I scolded.

“Big girls need love too” she said in a singsong voice and rolled her
eyes.

She was so clueless.

9AM slowly rolled around and I was staring out the sitting room window when he arrived.

I was running down the driveway as he was getting out of his car.

“Daddy!!” I screamed.

He laughed “There’s my big girl” and flung his arms wide.

I literally jumped into his arms. I was so happy!! My Dad!! My hero!!

He swung me around like a Herculean merry-go-round.

Suddenly, sirens started blaring.

Nobody knew what it was, at the time.

Then it happened. Even if he had anticipated such an event, my Dad, my
hero, my all, could not have avoided it.

A stray bullet from a car that was being chased by police, hit my Dad
right between the eyes.

It was all over in a nanosecond, but it seemed as if time itself stood still.

Just for an instant, time felt our pain.

My Dad turned, mouthed the words “Happy Birthday”, then fell to the
ground, twitching.

My world ended that day.

The day my father died.

In response to edduffe’s post:

“Here’s a couple of suggestions
1) learn to lower brainwaves at wiill, with practice you can learn to get quite low in about 3 seconds. Add another 10 seconds if you want to get really deep
2) carry a dictaphone
3) have dedicated “creativity time”

Brilliant suggestions. Sometimes the greatest and most successful companies and products in the world can stem from the smallest of ideas. So its always important to keep a note of any ideas you have.

Conceive, Believe, Achieve :)

I use to use a handheld taperecorder often…got away from it…due to work routine… You have reminded me of its benefits ….thank you LOASecret & edduffe’s (:

I love the allowing of creativity time!!!

above link 'gone'

though here are others

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content