login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★How to create your own subliminal mp3

I’ll keep this short and to the point. Feel free to follow along :)

1. Get yourself a bunch of affirmations, I recommend grouping related affirmations together. Eg all health affirmations together, all money affirmations together and so on.
2. Use a mic and a sound recorder to record yourself saying your affirmations. I recommend your own voice as your subconscious automatically trusts you so there will be little resistance. We’re making a subliminal so that will further reduce resistance.
3. Download and install Audacity or any free audio editor.
4. Make sure your affirmations are in mp3 format then import them into Audacity (use a free audio conversion tool if you need to).
5. Import some music. I recommend some nature sounds, but you can use your favourite song if you like.
6. Repeat your affirmation track about 15 times. Reduce it’s volume to -17db or so. Doing this will ensure your affirmations remain intact during the export process.
7. Export your creation as an mp3.

Viola! Feel free to make adjustments to your liking, play around with cool audio effects and all that :)

Have fun!

Thanks for the awesome post. Have you read the book “what to say when talking to yourself?” I was just asking because I think that if might help those who may need some help when it comes to creating affirmations that will change the things they are looking to work on. I will be making my own affirmation CD’s this week. also another tip is with Audacity you can have three sets of affirmations playing at one time if you are just using the affirmations with 3 recordings one playing in the left ear one in the right and one in both.

Thanks x

10 Scientific Studies

http://www.mindpowernews.com/ScienceOfSubliminals.htm

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wired-success/201305/do-self-affirmations-work-revisit

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content