login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

'★To Love Yourself Well

→   The soft gentle energy of self love now swirls around me wherever I go, and there is absolutely no where I can be, where my Divine Vehicle is not surrounded and nourished by this frequency. Whenever I would like to access it, it is there to soothe & care.

→   Whatever situation arises, I ask myself: How can I be good to myself

→   I pump myself full of self-love whenever I am at home, and wish to do something deeply positive with my time. If the only thing I do with my time and energy, is run self love through my own energy field, I will have done a great deed for the human realm.
endings-2.jpg?ssl=1

AAFlow.png

• 0454fc65c82b5783478ada0df5b75734--louise-hay-affirmations-positive-affirmations.jpg
  • thread
    • See the source image  →   Love that I'm catching up with myself.
    • 4420c15759631e9891515e26e093ad26.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjs7AJIGVv5u-OIas7IG-9DL7UcXuHSpxSrc2UcbMfshyIEXXVNw
    • Related image
    originally created in 2012/30 Awesome Quotes to Bring You 30 Awesome Days  →   I am exactly where I need to be and I am doing a fantastic job.

05bedde41a3150fe454f011d04bd7a48.jpg

C_G5PfaXUAU3b_2.jpg

90edfd40c63cfc47c229cd2cd2eb7526.jpg

• The secret of attraction is to love yourself. Attractive people judge neither themselves nor others. They are open to gestures of love. They think about love, and express their love in every action. They know that love is not a mere sentiment, but the ultimate truth at the heart of the universe. Deepak Chopra

“The person in life that you will always be with the most, is yourself. Because even when you are with others, you are still with yourself, too! When you wake up in the morning, you are with yourself, laying in bed at night you are with yourself, walking down the street in the sunlight you are with yourself.What kind of person do you want to walk down the street with? What kind of person do you want to wake up in the morning with? What kind of person do you want to see at the end of the day before you fall asleep? Because that person is yourself, and it’s your responsibility to be that person you want to be with. I know I want to spend my life with a person who knows how to let things go, who’s not full of hate, who’s able to smile and be carefree. So that’s who I have to be.”
    author ― C. C. JoyBell

excerpt of article
    to read in full 7 Simple Steps to Love Yourself Unconditionally, Be Happier and More Peaceful!   Reading Time: 1 min 35 sec

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ from LifeCoachOnThe Go
So, here are 7 simple steps to practice unconditional love:

• ~• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ(1)The best time to practice is when we feel judged. Next time you notice you feel judged (whether it’s by you or someone else), be quiet with yourself for a moment and take a deep breath.
    • ~
      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ(2) And another.
    • ~
      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ (3)Look inside for the kind, wise you that loves you unconditionally. Look for their words of comfort and listen to what they have to say. (That’s all there is to it.)
    • ~
      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ(4) If you hear anything critical or judgmental you’ve not found the kind, wise you yet. Take another deep breath (or three) and try again.
    • ~
      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ (5) Repeat until you hear the kind, compassionate words you need.
    • ~
      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ(6) You’ll know if you’ve found them because you’ll feel lighter – and possibly even a bit tearful (the good tears that mean you’ve connected with the part of you that MOST needs love).
    • ~
      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ (7)Practice!(:
      Coaching Tip: Many people find this hard – and one of the easiest ways to access this state of being is to imagine yourself as a small child. Now treat yourself as if you were this small child who is feeling upset and judged (remember what that feels like?). What would you say to them?
      Remember, everyone needs love and acceptance – no matter what. If you won’t give it to yourself, who will?

I Am the
Allowing Complete Unadulterated Readiness

beautiful artwork

• ~

Stop All Criticism.

Criticism never changes a thing. Refuse to criticize yourself. Accept yourself exactly as you are. Everybody changes. When you criticize yourself, your changes are negative. When you approve of yourself, your changes are positive.

Forgive Yourself.

Let the past go. You did the best you could at the time with the understanding, awareness, and knowledge that you had. Now you are growing and changing, and you will live life differently.

Don’t Scare Yourself.

Stop terrorizing yourself with your thoughts. It’s a dreadful way to live. Find a mental image that gives you pleasure, and immediately switch your scary thought to a pleasure thought.

Be Gentle and Kind and Patient.

Be gentle with yourself. Be kind to yourself. Be patient with yourself as you learn the new ways of thinking. Treat yourself as you would someone you really loved.

Be Kind to Your Mind.

Self-hatred is only hating your own thoughts. Don’t hate yourself for having the thoughts. Gently change your thoughts.

Praise Yourself.

Criticism breaks down the inner spirit. Praise builds it up. Praise yourself as much as you can. Tell yourself how well you are doing with every little thing.

Support Yourself.

Find ways to support yourself. Reach out to friends and allow them to help you. It is being strong to ask for help when you need it.

Be Loving to Your Negatives.

Acknowledge that you created them to fulfill a need. Now you are finding new, positive ways to fulfill those needs. So lovingly release the old negative patterns.

Take Care of Your Body.

Learn about nutrition. What kind of fuel does your body need in order to have optimum energy and vitality? Learn about exercise. What kind of exercise do you enjoy? Cherish and revere the temple you live in.

Do Mirror Work.

Look into your eyes often. Express this growing sense of love you have for yourself. Forgive yourself while looking into the mirror. Talk to your parents while looking into the mirror. Forgive them, too. At least once a day, say, “I love you, I really love you!”

Love Yourself . . . Do It Now.

Don’t wait until you get well, or lose the weight, or get the new job, or find the new relationship. Begin now—and do the best you can.

Have Fun.

Remember the things that gave you joy as a child. Incorporate them into your life now. Find a way to have fun with everything you do. Let yourself express the joy of living. Smile. Laugh. Rejoice, and the Universe rejoices with you!
☼ ♥ ►• ☼ ♥ ►• ☼ ♥ ►•
███████████████████████████
█▄─▄███─▄▄─█▄─█─▄█▄─▄▄─█
██─██▀█─██─██─█─███─▄█▀█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀

☼ ♥ ►• ☼ ♥ ►• ☼ ♥ ►• LOA
Important Acts of Self Kindness
1. Say ‘I Love You
2. Wave Goodbye To Your Inner Critic
3. Speak Only Kind Words
So, now that you can recognise the dramatic impact that your words have on your happiness, why not go from being your inner critic to your inner cheerleader?
4. Acknowledge Your Achievements
5. Change Your Thoughts
We are defined by our thoughts – change your thoughts and you can change your life. However, this doesn’t mean that you should let your thoughts scare you. When we experience negative or hateful thoughts, this is not who we truly are. So don’t let your thoughts fool you – this is not who you are. read article in its entirety

I Am the

thank you for this thread Selfcare and all the wonderful links.

I think this is a subject that is perfect for discussion here as being mindful and using affirmations can sometimes be one of the first steps someone will take to learn to change their thoughts and feelings about themselves .It is a good thread for our” newbees“and the old timers like myself who have been here a while .

Just read this on Tiny Buddha

Create a positive space and break the cycle of negativity

it has helped me see that although we have an endless supply of love to give to others ,we need to replenish our own energy or we allow ourselves to be drained and then the negative thoughts and melancholy have an opening to come into our thoughts .

The first thoughts that come into my mind are that loving yourself means that you accept your weaknesses and that sometimes you (I) will make mistakes – some of which will be silly ones. Loving myself well means that I’ll accept, correct the mistake if possible and move on -not get angry and call myself names. Loving myself means I must give myself the same patience and love, attention and encouragement that I give to others. Sometimes I get impatient with myself.

Thanks for the links to Louise Hay, Selfcare and to Tiny Buddha, flower girl. Cheers! :)

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

I believe each and everyone of us is a piece of a greater puzzle. We were made here on Earth for a reason. I don’t want to be like anyone else I just want to be myself and love me. So that is what I am doing now. I don’t agree with everyone or someone who is sooo famous but I believe they were sent here to help us all. Whats wrong with being me even if others don’t like the way I think, act or look? We are not “one size fits all” we are all fine just being ourselves.

I Am the

“I love myself for I am a beloved child of the universe and the universe lovingly takes care of me now.” Louise Hay

Self love rocks!! Love Myself

“Above everything else, genuinely love yourself first. Self-love is powerful and it’s the best love that you will ever have. When you love who YOU are, your relationships will be healthier and your life will be happier. Self-love sets the standard in how we allow others to treat us and how we treat ourselves. Your happiness and well-being is important. Protect it by always valuing who you are!”
Stephanie Lahart

“To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance”
Oscar Wilde

“Love is the great miracle cure.
Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.”
Louise L. Hay

“The greatest love that you could ever experience on earth is the one that only comes from you to you.” Edmond Mbiaka,

“Our soul is like a soft and gentle flower, it needs to be nurtured, cared for, tended to, with sufficient sunlight, fresh air and freedom to bloom into its most precious and beautiful form. This, my friend, is self-love.” Miya Yamanouchi

“Love holds no expectation on what you will be, it simply values who you are.”
― E’yen A. Gardner,

“Never let another steal your magnificence.”
Alison Stormwolf ~

I Am the

“Believe in a love that is being stored up for you like an inheritance, and have faith that in this love there is a strength and a blessing so large that you can travel as far as you wish without having to step outside it.” Rainer Maria Rilke,

“Celebrate who you are in your deepest heart. Love yourself and the world will love you.”
― Amy Leigh Mercree

By nurturing myself , my disposition has a positive frequency for being present for others.

one of my favorites(:

• ~

I Am the

ac20b1f64b47aeebfcd6ae2ab66d18dd.jpg

I Am the

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

I Am the

diary_em_hart.gifToday is another great day to truly love oneself unconditionally.

I Am the

In response to Nancee1953's post:Re: Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive that is youer than you -- Dr Seus -

Your light is seen, your heart is known, your soul is cherised by more people than you might imagine. If you knew how many others have been touched in wonderful ways by you, you would be astonished. If you knew how many people feel so much for you, you would be shocked. You are far more wonderful than you think you are. Rest with that. Rest easy with that. Breathe again. You are doing fine. More than fine. Better than fine. You're doin' great. So relax. And love yourself today ~ Neale Donald Walsch

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to The sunny side of the street's post:

I love that quote from Neale Donald Walsch

and I love how you expressed that to Nancee.

its a perfect and truthful message!

I Am the

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Healing ensues from the willingness to accept the power of mind, and the willingness to never allow the mind to say something negative without challenging it and replacing it with a positive thought. The willingness to let go of being judgmental towards oneself and others is the result of letting go of the negative. Why is this so? It is because the energy field of that which we truly are is ever present and gives us an intense sense of aliveness when we let go of the obstacles. It is the energy field of the vibration of life itself that is constantly present. Like the sun, the inner Self is always shining, but because of negative clouds, we do not experience it. It is not necessary to program oneself with the truth; it is only necessary to remove that which is false. The removal of the clouds from the sky to illuminate the negative allows one to experience the energy fields of that which is positive. It is only the removal of the negative that is necessary—the willingness to let go of the habits of negative thinking. The removal of the obstacles to the experiencing of this will result in an increasing sense of aliveness and a joy of one’s own existence. As this joy comes in, first subtly and then more and more strongly, there is a diminished awareness of even the presence of the body, of one’s physicality. Hawkins M.D. Ph.D., David. Healing and Recovery (Kindle Locations 1804-1814).

Love Yourself Pride Sticker by Pako-Chan for iOS & Android | GIPHY

I can think of a 6th way to diminish worry, the buddha would agree perhaps.

Break free from the addiction to "news" and the opinions of all the people who think there opinion

is the truth no matter what, the truth is not discernable, and as I see it no news is the wisest choice. Of course it is not easy to overcome this addiction to hoopla hype propaganda and all the other negative stuff they spoon feed you. It may take a while, but it's an act of self love necessary.

To consider seriouslyTo clarify not referring to covid at all, referring to 50 years of smoke and mirrios. Ever since the tele was invented

if your parents let you have one you were greatly disadvantaged.

953e540d799521b89cfb043e4344e814.jpg

"Loving yourself… does not mean being self-absorbed or narcissistic 

or disregarding others. Rather it means welcoming yourself as the most honored guest

in your own heart,

a guest worthy of respect,

a lovable companion."

—Margo Anand

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world.
Everyone you meet is your mirror."

—Ken Keyes

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." —Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.
" —Louise L. Hay

SELF LOVE ~ I AM A VALUABLE AND UNIQUE INDIVIDUAL. I AM POWERFUL AND LOVING. I AM TOTALLY ADEQUATE AT ALL TIMES. EACH DAY I GET BETTER AND BETTER. I AM ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL AND I FEEL GREAT!!
http://www.inspirelove.net/affirmations.html

"I do not define myself by how many roadblocks
 have appeared in my path.
I define myself by the courage I’ve found to forge new roads.
I do not define myself by how many disappointments I’ve faced.
I define myself by the forgiveness 

and the faith I have found to begin again.
I do not define myself by how long a relationship lasted.

... I define myself by how much I have loved, 

and been willing to love again.
I do not define myself by how many times I have been knocked down.
I define myself by how many times I have struggled to my feet.
I am not my pain.
I am not my past.
I am that which has emerged from the fire."

Unknown

http://www.inspirelove.net/affirmations.html

G'night this is relaxing

In response to Stillness's post:In response to Mr Brightside's post:

yes, glad you posted!!!

that is truly one

of my most favorite guided meditations.diary_em_hart.gif

The very qualified person doing this meditation is awesome. Her name is Sarah Dresser.

She is a Clinical Hypnotherapist.

In her most perfect voice , I love how she states

“I’m passionate about low cost and no cost therapy and support for all. I believe everyone deserves someone to support them in life”

She is awesome!!!

I used to listen to this almost every night after a full day of work or just any day I had done a lot and  

it became 

evening

and it was time to simply allow

myself to turn off the day

and focus on beautiful sleep

and receive support to do so…

Its basic message

you have done enough, 

you are enough .. and now switch gears … and relax and get deserved rest...though done so -so perfectly
I couldn’t help to comment here. I rarely full force suggest a video for others… though this is 1 I do highly recommend, and if not this one… 1 of her many others on YouTube. 

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/10971117063?profile=RESIZE_584x&width=584

grateful-heart.jpg17531c8dc6311c9963cba751985e24ed--quotes-positive-positive-thoughts.jpg

d02e987936749807b1d0b91a90949185.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content