login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Definiteness of Purpose & Mastermind Alliance

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

….in process….thread being redone(:

• ►•Napoleon Hill’s 17 Principles of Success 1 /17 Principles
  • ►• [1] Develop Definiteness of Purpose Success and progress towards achieving your goals in life begin with knowing where you are going. Any dominating idea, plan, or purpose held in your conscious mind through repeated effort and emotionalized by a burning desire for its realization is taken over by the subconscious and acted upon through whatever natural and logical means may be available. Your mental attitude gives power to everything you do. If your attitude is positive, your actions and thoughts further your ends. If your attitude is negative, you are constantly undermining your own efforts. The starting point of all human achievement is the development of a Definite Major Purpose. Without a definite major purpose , you are as helpless as a ship without a compass

►•Napoleon Hill’s 17 Principles of Success 2/17 Principles
    ►•2 Establish a Mastermind Alliance A mastermind alliance consists of two or more minds working actively together in perfect harmony toward a common definite objective . Through a mastermind alliance you can appropriate and use the full strength of the experience, training, and knowledge of others just as if they were your own. No individual has ever achieved success without the help and cooperation of others. The value of “gathering together those of a like mind” is self-evident. A group of brains coordinated in a spirit of harmony will provide more thought energy than a single brain, just as a group of electric batteries will provide more energy than a single battery,

related thread
Napoleon Hill & Other Greats
related free printables
Design a Goal

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Without a definite major purpose, you are as helpless as a ship without a compass”

ohhh I needed to read that just now so much .There are things I need to do and I just keep putting them off .

I’m happy being a drifting type of person ,like a ship on a jouney somewhere but don’t mind where .

But at the moment I feel like my anchor is stuck in the mud .

I too like my moments of drifting and don’t want to feel boxed in when I want to do what I want to do…Though, I find planning to be 1 of the most invigorating things I ever learned how to do.

I had a friend about 25+ years ago always adding to her list…even little things. I mean…I planned too …but I used to think what’s up with that…even basic things why write I thought? Everything takes time…and the more big things you get involved with (big …is unique to each of us)…the more the little things need a slot too….or they will become the big things because they get lost in the shuffle.

Years ago, before the infamous PC, I worked 2 jobs…that were amazing opportunities to learn, teach and serve large population. While I was so excited for the opportunities…that could’ve been as small or as large as my ideas…I was given a Brian Tracy cassette tape…only 1 side of an abridged version. PC’s not the norm during those days …. This piece of a tape was my mentor, cup of coffee, and I was no longer overwhelmed…I had learned to seize the moment, and make time for what I needed and wanted…and begin to project possibilities for the opportunities that had come my way.

As time changes…(grow a bit older)I believe support and knowing more about how to proceed and what exactly is needed becomes more of an need and a desire;hence this focus with this thread.

Believe it or not flowergirl, you simply stating you feel like your anchor is stuck in the mud is helpful to me. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want anyone to feel stuck…for the most part. Though, it is my belief, knowing how you feel and not wanting to feel that way is the beginning of moving forward. So I actually get excited when I am around others knowing this for themselves…because we all have moments like this…even when we are planning our lil’ brains out. Thanks for your refreshing honesty. I’ve always admired that about you.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I think it is “anchors away “ tomorow as there are things I need to do .
A good nights sleep and a new day where I achieve things is what I’m sailing into .

“You are the power in your world! You get to have whatever you choose to think!” Louise Hay

love flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:
That’s a phenomenal saying…anchors away! I love that!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My Dad was in the Navy so nautical sayings often pop up .

It sounds positive and active doesn’t it

From an “anchor stuck in the mud” to “anchor’s away”….I’d say so(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content