login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Twitter in Plain English

There’s a lot of talk around the place about Twitter, and for good reason! It’s an amazing way to stay up to date with your friends and the goings on in circles that interest you, for example personal development and affirmations!

If you’re confused as to exactly what Twitter is all about, check out this YouTube video: Twitter in Plain English

After you’ve watched the video, and have a bit of an idea about what Twitter is, head on over to Twitter.com and sign up for your free account.

Next up, add some friends! Check out the official bmindful Twitter thread, consider adding me and if you’d like to receive a daily affirmation via twitter then be sure to follow dlyaffirmations

After you’ve added some friends it’s time to start sharing! Let us know what you’re up to, what articles your finding informative, what web sites you’re enjoying, whatever it is!

People are using twitter in some unique ways, so if you find something cool, be sure to share it in this thread! And remember it’s always a good idea to let your new twitter friends know about bmindful too :)

See you on Twitter!

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

i’ve only a recent convert to twitter but i love it!!!

my home page keeps me up to date from all my favorite organisations like amnesty, ashoka, skoll foundation, taking it global, red cross, and a plethora of other NGOs

fuck facebook!

In response to se da luz’s post:
I haven’t really got into Twitter so much. but I have to disagree with your attitude about Facebook. more recently I have discovered some great groups, organisations and activists who are using Facebook as an effective marketing tool. In many ways, from what Lee has told me about Twitter, they are being used simultaneously to reach an audience for social change.

In response to Laurie Is Having Another Great Day~‘s post:
This one I could never figure out what it is about. Facebook was enough for me ;-)

…what a wonderful world….

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content