login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★The Other Self

This has happened to me before. When things become unbearable the “other self” takes over. There is a part in all of us who helps us get up each morning and makes us bathe and get ready for the day, even if we do not want to.

I went with some friends to a taping for a show and the announcer asked us if we could sing a part of a song and asked for volunteers. My two friends who are very attractive raised there hands and got picked right away. I couldn’t I didn’t feel good about myself at the time. Then one came down because she got too embarrassed to sing. Something within me said, “get up you know you can sing that song and just go to the stage” you will be let in and I did just that. I sang the song and won. It shocked me because it didn’t seem like my normal self. Have any of you had an experience like this?

Excellent thread!

Yes I have / do experience this GodsCreation ! Thank you for sharing .

The more I choose to be fearless as I step out of my comfort zone , the more I can ‘forget my self’ & become the more that there is available in me / beyond me to be.

I recently gave a speech in front of many people . When I was presented with the microphone, you would have thought public speaking was my favorite thing lol 

Thank you for sharing this!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content