login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★affirmations

Law of attraction tips provide information on the laws of attraction.When people hear about the law of attraction or The Secret they get exited and start applying the law. Many people aren’t getting the results they want and some may find themselves further away from what they want to achieve. The problem for example, many may be telling themselves over and over again in their mind a goal they have is coming true but they may not be taking action necessary to make this happen.

affirmations

►• And no one will listen to us until we listen to ourselves. MARIANNE WILLIAMSON

This point that you’ve shared so well, is the part of change many are always leading up to or omit. Words are powerful. Action is a large part of the formula.

Often things happen for our betterment that we don’t plan. I believe this is the premise that has led individuals to believe that action on our part is not required. When we do our part, we create the flow that invites great things to come to us… That is how I sum it & perceive it…(:

True footwork…toward areas we desire… when tangible to our being… gives our words we speak to ourselves credibility, and gives us reason to believe with our whole being. I say true footwork, because a vision board conditions the process…though…action initiates and brings things to life.

Related Articles to Incorporating Change
Stages of Change-article
Stages of Change Thread/article

Sandonwilson, Thank you for this thread. And welcome to bmindful!!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content