login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Esther and Jerry Hicks/LOA

I have just started listening to Esther and Jerry Hicks on youtube and I love this qoute

“ you can’t get to where you want to be by being unhappy with what is “ Abraham

love Flowergirl

If you have a subject that makes you uncomfortable when you think about it, it means there is strong desire related to it. Which means it really, really, really matters. So finding a way to think about it and feel good is your work. But it is equally effective to think about anything else and feel good, and let it in. You don’t have to think about money in order to let in money. You just can’t think about lack of money, to let in money

—- Abraham

these are really helpful

love Flowergirl

You know that feeling when something you have known about for a long time suddenly clicks – I’m like that with LOA .I get it now that it’s no use wishing ,you need to live as if .So instead of me wishing I lived in the countryside and loved our home and enjoyed walks and peace and quiet,I am sorting out the house ,going for walks in the woods (affirming that I am safe and will have a lovely walk )collecting autumn leaves to make a little alter on the dresser and focusing on the now and the positive and it feels so good .

Now when I hear a siren I send love to the emergency services and the people they are helping and then focus on something else ,the lavender I picked from the garden that is on my desk ,the music playing quietly ,the dog snoring .I used to think how much I disliked living here .

I feel like Pollyanna

love and peace flowegirl

I am reading the book

The Astonishing Power Of Emotions

and at first my mind was wandering off on it’s it’s own random journeys and then it began to wrestle with what I’m reading .
I put the book down ,then picked it up again and decided to just read it as you would a novel – just let the words amble along through my mind and I really started to feel the meaning of the words

I have just read the sentence “Feel the difference between the idea of “beating the illness “ and that of “allowing the wellness“and it clicked .

By concentrating on beating ,fighting ,battling the illness you are focusing all your energy on the illness and struggling against it .By allowing the wellness you open up gently the door for wellness to come in,your focus is wellness and this is what you attract .

love flowergirl

This was the daily affirmation on another website in my reader:

There is not something you are supposed to do. There is not something that you should do. There is only that which you are inspired to do. And how do you get inspired except by the contrast…It is the life experience that gives you the idea of the desire, and then as you focus upon the desire, the Energy flows. ~ Abraham Hicks 1998

Rampages are my favorite. The power of now is also very good. All of them are supremely helpful.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

the joy in the now
This is one of my favorites,from A Hicks.
It seems like that dog is just as impressed with the talk as I am.
It might not be a coincidence that dog, is god spelled backwards.
Like what mara was saying a couple posts ago.Getting a pleasing,positive
mind set is,what get,s you into the vortex,and not to be vague,a vortex is a mindset or way of thinking that,s positive or happy or blissful.
So if at any time your feeling serene,with a sense of well being,with a smile or grin,the “vortex tornado“will invite you in and you will enter.
And the more times you visit the vortex you start getting to like the
place.“I” also need to feel well physically as well as emotionally,because
the powers that be, decided in1980 to give me a lower back problem,but I
can regulate the pain by doing simple exercises.For example today
because I was hypnotized and enchanted by that blue I dog,I was in the
“vortex“because of my mood at least for 10 to 15 minutes.
And obviously ester and jerry dwell in the vortex.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

4ebc4a71170c03cbbde49c0c8ae0fbe3--abraham-hicks-quotes-law-of-attraction.jpg

Image result for abraham hicks everyone feels things differently pic quote

Image result for abraham hicks honor your feelings and uniqueness pic quote

Related imageImage result for playing with the universe quotes affirm in purple pics

I Am living a Divine plan

thank you for finding and bumping up this thread ,it means a lot

This thread is from 2012…and I’m sure we can think of ways to keep it current(

• There’s an expression in the physical environment that you use to entertain each other. (it doesn’t serve you very well) that says, “I worry that I’ll go down to the dock, and that my ship will have already come and gone. I’ll miss my boat.” And we say, another boat, another boat, another boat. You have no idea how many boats are coming to your dock. It’s a steady stream, and it doesn’t matter how many of them you’ve missed. The only thing that matters is what are you doing right now in your vibration? And you can tell what you’re doing right now in your vibration by the way you feel. Abraham
  • A decision is the focusing of the Energy of desire, and the decision point happens when the desire is powerful enough. Abe
  • When you acknowledge what you do not want, and then ask yourself, “What is it that I do want?” you begin a gradual shift into the telling of your new story and into a much-improved point of attraction. Abe

Poignantly true and just Beautiful too!

Everything that comes to you, comes to you in the perfect timing, and the perfect timing is absolutely and only influenced by your own vibration.  --Abraham Hicks

987728c7280e7b60b91587408a0b0054.jpg

You cannot be in a steady feeling of poverty and allow abundance. Those two vibrations don’t go together. You’ve got to find the vibration of abundance. Humans often say, “How can I find the vibration of abundance when I’m standing in a vacuum where no abundance exists?” And we say: You’ve got to use the power of your mind. You’ve got to find a way to offer a vibration that matches abundance before abundance can flow into your experience. You have to feel the way you want to live. In other words, you’ve got to be happy even in the absence of what you want. And in time, what you desire will come.Excerpted from Boca Raton, FL on 1/18/14

a2dcc5ee7814d33e64937779ac81bff3--quantum-physics-abraham-hicks-quotes.jpg

b93ab089174c3394408a4bef9718420c.jpg02f377976eb66b3115a19f461e42a426--nice-quotes-inspiring-quotes.jpg

• “If you want to be of greatest value to others, see them as you know they want to be.” Abe Hicks

29512e869112128a8e90706aaf91e04b.jpg

2e1016ae871b1b35f13e414214fc7660.jpged2ed9bfcee1a8f90eeb79fa9b6f5ee6.jpg

79b5ab9f5ce734408b01c7f045e24c97.jpg

ed4b1f06440e4b1ff832c4155c3cd239.jpg

abraham_hicks_life_quotes_88.jpg?w=529&h=646

34be055286b4deb7aafb68a4ae1431e7.jpg

1d00378629b85775eb0dd9fe7ee11359.jpg

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Allowing Best Outcome Now's post:

Fantastic

https://youtu.be/b77R4yFrPUk?t=128

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content