login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Synchronicity

I experience synchronicity so often and wonder if any other Bmindfulers do .
Just a few moments ago I replied to Pink cupcake on the happy early birthday to flowergirl thread about how I was healing .

“ I am feeling a lot better thank you .I have been attuned in Reiki levels one and two and have healed and released depression and now working on long term hip pain which I believe is coming from buried feelings and a fear of moving forwards “

Then I got an email from Thought for Today and here it is

“The Spiritual Aspect Of Healthcare Silence, happiness, love and blessings are important aspects. Happiness leads to good health. It is only you who can give this medicine to yourself. Some bring illness to themselves through anger, greed, unfulfilled desires, expectations, suppression of feelings and relationships not based on true love. Look in your heart, you will know where your illness comes from. There are three ingredients for a long and healthy life: live with attention but without worry; use time in a worthwhile way; keep your thoughts pure, positive and filled with strength “

OK maybe some would say it is coincidence but I know it’s not .Ever since I started on my road to healing and growing spiritually whatever shows up is perfect .All I need to do is be open to it and the universe responds .

Love and peace ,Flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:
“Ever since I started on my road to healing and growing spiritually whatever shows up is perfect .All I need to do is be open to it and the universe responds”

I believe you hit it right on flowergirl…

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

It is an amzing feeling ,I greet each new morning now with an open heart and a willingness to recieve anything as well as gratitude for all I have .

I have gone from feeling like a dull grey cloud to a rainbow spirit .I think my chakras are going from stones into whirling spirals of colour
Love and peace Flowergirl

Synchronicity.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

If you lead with honesty, then grace will always find a way to advance you forward. It may not seem as if the Universe has your back or the exact chain of events are how things should unfold. But if you stay the course, allowing each moment to unravel your defenses by becoming more open, honest, and authentic with each and every interaction, the fulfillment of your destiny unfolds as the embodiment of your highest virtues in form.

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

yadayadayada

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content