login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★12 step meetings

what are 12 step meetings?what is there objective?are they effective in acheiving there purpose or objective?

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I’ve heard of 12 step meetings, but I don’t know anything about them. There must be something to them, though, ‘cause I’ll bet all of us have heard of them.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

12 step meetings were created in the 1930,s by a few people,with the help of divine inspiration,who were in desperate need of a solution to there alcoholic affliction.Of the very first two that started AA one was a docter the other worked trading stocks on wall st.He was known as Bill Wilson,he was the one who had a spiritual awakening,and the twelve steps were created as a result of that spiritual vision…these days there are thousands of 12 step meetings worldwide,in virtually every city.For alcohol addiction,drug addiction,gambling,smoking(nicotin anonymous)Food(overeaters anonymous)almost anything a person could overindulge in their,s 12 step group meetings for.The larger the city the more meetings.

YES THEY ARE EFFECTIVE,THERE ARE INGREDIENTS THAT WILL IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF ACHEIVING THE DESIRED RESULT,SUCH AS HONESTY, OPENMINDEDNESS, AND WILLINGNESS THERE ARE NO REQUIREMENTS TO ATTEND THE MEETINGS,OTHER THAN THE DESIRE TO STOP THE ADDICTION.

525a9661c74af675de5fc53fe0dcadec.jpg

https://youtu.be/XawJPRjKQvQ

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content