login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Inspired, Determined & Moving Forward

Before I Share the Site I found numerous inspirational sayings…I must include first a wonderful site by a new member-Risque-Tout’s

Close scrutiny will show that most “crisis situations” are opportunities to either advance, or stay where you are.

Stand up to crises. Don’t let them throw you! Fight to stay calm… even surmount the crisis completely and turn it into an opportunity. Refuse to renounce your self-image. No matter what happens, you must keep your good opinion of yourself. No matter what happens, you must hold your past successes in your imagination, ready for showing in the motion picture screen of your mind. No matter what happens, no matter what you lose, no matter what failures you must endure, you must keep faith in yourself. Then you can stand up to crises, with calm and courage, refusing to buckle; then you will not fall through the floor. You will be able to support yourself.

What is opportunity, and when does it knock? It never knocks. You can wait a whole lifetime, listening, hoping, and you will hear no knocking. None at all. You are opportunity, and you must knock on the door leading to your destiny. You prepare yourself to recognize opportunity, to pursue and seize opportunity as you develop the strength of your personality, and build a self-image with which you are able to live / with your self-respect alive and growing.

Begin to imagine what the desirable outcome would be like. Go over these mental pictures and delineate details and refinements. Play them over and over to yourself.

Loneliness is caused by an alienation from life. It is a loneliness from your real self.

If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone.

Times will change for the better when you change.

Self-improvement is the name of the game, and your primary objective is to strengthen yourself, not to destroy an opponent.

Accept yourself as you are. Otherwise you will never see opportunity. You will not feel free to move toward it; you will feel you are not deserving.

For imagination sets the goal picture which our automatic mechanism works on. We act, or fail to act, not because of will, as is so commonly believed, but because of imagination.

Man maintains his balance, poise, and sense of security only as he is moving forward.

Often the difference between a successful man and a failure is not one’s better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on his ideas, to take a calculated risk, and to act.

Remember you will not always win. Some days, the most resourceful individual will taste defeat. But there is, in this case, always tomorrow – after you have done your best to achieve success today.

To change a habit, make a conscious decision, then act out the new behavior.

You make mistakes. Mistakes don’t make you.

You may live in an imperfect world but the frontiers are not closed and the doors are not all shut.

Your most important sale in life is to sell yourself to yourself.

One of the reasons it has seemed so difficult for a person to change his habits, his personality, or his way of life, has been that heretofore nearly all efforts at change have been directed to the circumference of the self, so to speak, rather than to the center.

When you see a thing clearly in your mind, your creative “success mechanism” within you takes over and does the job much better than you could do it by conscious effort or “willpower.”

Study the situation thoroughly, go over in your imagination the various courses of action possible to you and the consequences which can and may follow from each course. Pick out the course which gives the most promise and go ahead.

People who say that life is not worthwhile are really saying that they themselves have no personal goals which are worthwhile. Get yourself a goal worth working for. Better still, get yourself a project. Always have something ahead of you to ”look forward to” to work for and hope for.

We are injured and hurt emotionally, Not so much by other people or what they say and don’t say, But by our own attitude and our own response.

Thus man of all creatures is more than a creature, he is also a creator. Man alone can direct his success mechanism by the use of imagination, or imaging ability.

It is an old psychological axiom that constant exposure to the object of fear immunizes against the fear.

This is where you will win the battle / in the playhouse of your mind.

You can do only one thing at a time. I simply tackle one problem and concentrate all efforts on what I am doing at the moment.

You are embarking on the greatest adventure of your life — to improve your self-image, to create more meaning in your life and in the lives of others. This is your responsibility. Accept it, now!

Our self-image and our habits tend to go together. Change one and you will automatically change the other.

An idea accepted as true from any source can be every bit as powerful as hypnosis.

Emptiness is a symptom that you are not living creatively. You either have no goal that is important enough to you, or you are not using your talents and efforts in a striving toward an important goal.

Failure feelings – fear, anxiety, lack of self-confidence – do not spring from some heavenly oracle. They are not written in the stars. They are not holy gospel. Nor are they intimations of a set and decided fate which means that failure is decreed and decided. They originate from your own mind.

Happiness isn’t something that happens to you. It is you yourself do and determine upon.

I may be a mistake maker, but I’m also a mistake breaker.

You are not your mistakes

You are not your failures.