login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Smile (^_^)

Good day Bmindful Smilies!!!!!
Got a challenge for ya…get by a mirror!
Look at your relaxed face, how u looking on this fine day??? Does ur face show ur appreciation to actually be alive and breathing, or do u look tired, cranky or just blah??
Well turn that frown upside down!!! Do u know that if you smile for only thirty seconds it retrains ur muscles. Try it, look at u, then smile greatly for 30seconds and then try to make the face u started with…yep not possible. So how many times a day can u fit in your 30 muscle retraining???? Soon your relaxed face will show your true appreciation to b alive!!

(_) Smile… a simple act!! A gesture that is truly contagious and infectious in any culture. One act of communication that’s worth a thousand words, in any language!!

Smiling is a great way to make a lasting impression and positive impact in someone else’s life. A Smile makes you stand out while helping your body to function better. Use a smile to improve your health, your stress level, and your attractiveness. Smiling is just one fun way to live happier… need daily smiles www.facebook.com/smiles2yous

I will Smile.. for any reason, every reason and for no reason!! ~me

Now please do ur part on this planet… S M I L E !!!
feel free to share any comments, jokes or something that will give others something to smile about…Smiles2yous!!!

Great thread!

thread Smile

There is a book I use as reference to lots entitled: The Energizing Heart by Nathalie Campeau, Md
In Chapter 1, there is a part dedicated to the Physiology of a Smile.
Begins with: Practice of Heart Smiling which leads to… Heart/Brain Synchronization which leads to… Transformation of Internal Climate
which leads to…. Changes in Chemistry and Electromagnetic field
which leads to…. New non verbal signals….
which leads to… Transformation in perceptions and attitudes producing acceptance and respect which leads to… Improvement of the quality of life (:
—————————————————————————————————————
Joy music…
Anything You Want

The World Exploded into Love
———————————————————————————————————-
This is one of my all time favorite cuties that makes me smile…Godscreation posted some time ago….kick his ask

A warm smile is the universal language of kindness. William Arthur Ward
A smile is the universal welcome. Max Eastman
If you see a friend without a smile; give him one of yours. Proverb
A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside. Denis Waitley
People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile. Lee Mildon
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. Thich Nhat Hanh

• (1)Two atoms walk down the street, and one says “Oh no! I lost an electron!” The other says, “Are you sure?” “Yes! I’m positive!”
  • (2)Reporter interviewing a 104-year-old woman:‘And what do you think is the best thing about being 104?’ the reporter asked. She simply replied, ‘No peer pressure.’
  • (3)I feel like my body has gotten totally out of shape, So I got my doctor’s permission to Join a fitness club and start exercising. I decided to take an aerobics class for seniors. I bent, twisted, gyrated, jumped up and down, and perspired for an hour. But, By the time I got my leotards on, The class was over.
  • (4) What is Mind? No Matter. What is Body? Never Mind.
  • (5) A boy is about to go on his first date, and is nervous about what to talk about. He asks his father for advice. The father replies: “My son, there are three subjects that always work. These are food, family, and philosophy.” /The boy picks up his date and they go to a soda fountain. Ice cream sodas in front of them, they stare at each other for a long time, as the boy’s nervousness builds. He remembers his father’s advice, and chooses the first topic. He asks the girl: “Do you like potato pancakes?” She says “No,” and the silence returns. After a few more uncomfortable minutes, the boy thinks of his father’s suggestion and turns to the second item on the list. He asks, “Do you have a brother?” Again, the girl says “No” and there is silence once again.The boy then plays his last card. He thinks of his father’s advice and asks the girl the following question: “If you had a brother, would he like potato pancakes?”
  • (6) Q: Why don’t Buddhists vacuum in the corners? A: Because they have no attachments.
    ———————————————————————————————————-
    What would love do?
    ————————————————————————————————————

Thanks BeSmylee for starting this thread…Great fun(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCare’s post:
Thank You for book references and perfect songs!!!!! Smiles2yous!!!

Hahaha hahaha TOTALLY FUNNY!!!!!!

Anyone else?? Got anything?? Smiles!!!

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

~ A smile is the universal welcome. ~ Max Eastman

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

~ A laugh is a smile that bursts. ~Mary H. Waldrip 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

~ A smile confuses an approaching frown.~Anonymous

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content