login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★I need Help with Confidence.

I really am trying my hardest with the subject art,I just feel like I can’t draw and when I try, I have so much things on my mind like how long is this going to(I count the hours) take but deep down I know I’m just never gonna finish and I usually end up rubbing out all my work. Everything else at school I am fine with but I need to confidence to be able to finish a drawing in 60 minuets and be confident about my work. I want my teacher to be able to say your grade is an A. Someone help me, before I really do listen to the negative thoughts and quit altogether. My grade in art in a D/E and I want to get an A* what affirmation can help me do this.

Just my thought—-In art, there is no right or wrong. Art is a visible expression of what you are feeling or an attempt to capture a scene or situation. My advise, don’t be too critical of yourself.

Do they make art pencils with erasures?
Most do not—-
Do you think there is a reason for that?

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to NotWithout’s post:

Hi Notwithout,

I found this article and it made a lot of sense to me hope it will help you. Mind chatter is the one thing that really got to me before my goals were set. Plus in my point of view a 30 minute walk really puts you in a place of relaxation and allows you to let the creativity come through.

Let’s Stop the Mind Chatter!

First, you want to identify your goal so that you are clear on what you want to do.

After you identify your goal, you then ask yourself, “What is it that I don’t want?” This uncovers or pulls out all the competing thoughts, the yeah-buts, and the thoughts that tell you why you can’t do this or why it will be hard. This may be based on past experiences or beliefs that you have of yourself. By taking the time to identify what you don’t want, you can become clear of what you do want.

It’s like someone is giving you something that you want but your hands are too full of junk. In order to allow yourself to receive the present, you have to let go of all that junk. Write down what you don’t want first this way you are letting go of the junk and open up the space to bring in greater clarity on what you do want. Then energy is allowed to come in. This way you attract more energy for what you do want.

The next step is to ask yourself is “How will I feel once I have what I want?” The reason you want to become clear on how you will think you will feel is because ultimately this is what you wanted to feel in the first place. By tapping into these feelings, you are tapping into the energy that will carry you through the process.

If you do this process, then you are literally shifting your vibration so your goal becomes easier to obtain. By managing your energies there is no need for you to try to push yourself through it.

Lastly, ask yourself, “What am I inspired to do now?” This allows your inner guidance to unfold. By tapping into the energy of your feelings, you can access a higher vibration that allows guidance to come through easily. It is important to take action when you receive guidance. When moving from a place of guided inspired action, it will feel natural and comfortable for you to take the next steps.

When you tap into the feelings of why you want something, you connect to yourself. When you are connecting and aligning with yourself, then you are accessing a higher vibration. By following through with your inspired action, you allow energy to flow and draw what you want to you more easily and quickly. In the process, you feel good because you are allowing your inspiration to come through. You are lit up with possibilities and actually look forward to what is to come.

The inspired action gives you the next best step. When you take a next step, the possibilities change. You are that much closer to what you want and at the same time you can become high on the energy. You are aligned with and supported by Spirit for whatever you desire to manifest. The inspired action changes the blueprint and opens up your new energy.

I encourage you to try this process and see how easily it can help you manage your chatter.

Blessings,
Mary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content