login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Im in love now, should i still affirm my love to her ?

Hello good people,

I hope you can help me with this little dilemma that i have,

on my affirmations list are:

I am so in love with my girlfriend
I love my girlfriend and my girlfriend loves me
I am loved by a wonderful kind hearted woman

are these suitable affirmations for me ?, as i currently am in love with my girlfriend and im not trying to attract anyone else.

they should be fine, if anything you should keep on loving her with these right?

Thank you mate, i suppose you are right :)

In response to johnnyd79’s post:
After being with my wife since we were in high-school (1965) I still profess my love for her to the universe. There are trying times in every relationship and you have to remind yourself that what-ever petty little annoyance is in your way today has nothing to do with the depth of your love for that individual. I would like to point out that in addition to the love you feel for your partner, I would hope you hold the same depth of love for yourself. It’s not a trivial thing, you have to be “in love” with yourself in order to open your heart and mind to love someone else.

All the best for a long and happy relationship.

“Love yourself first and everything falls into line”… Lucille Ball

Blessings,
Bruce-
Each Day Is A New Gift From God!

In response to ThisIsBruce’s post:
I couldn’t agree more(:

In response to lifementoring’s post:
That is an interesting point lifementoring. I think many people get hung up with irritations they have with others…and slowly forget why they thought friends, spouses, and other relationships…had special qualities they once were attracted to. It is important to start fresh with ourselves and others…and keep the newness..the wonder and special qualities in the forefront of expectations (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content