login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★2012 Predictions?

By Ton Pascal

The Mayan were wrong!!!

Dear folks, the 2012 Apocalypse have been postponed!

A new critique argues that the accepted conversions of dates from Mayan to the modern calendar may be off by as much as 50 or 100 years. *
The fatidic date: December 21, 2012, more precisely at 11.11 am, is a date well known globally, thanks to our good, sensational press.
Several hundred years ago, the Ancient Mayans predicted the apocalypse on this very date, with their 5,125-year-old calendar resetting itself to 0.0.0.0. On this date, all over the world, many are still preparing for the worst. The global press, film and television stations have been having a great and profitable time with it.

We do know that this scenario, our planetary system, will blow up in about 500 billion years. But by then I believe we would have moved away from the incoming mess, I hope.
The Maya may have been an advanced race in astrology and mathematics but they couldn’t even predict the disappearance and demise of their own culture.

Can we predict the future?
I do believe we humans have an incredible gift bestowed upon us, which is our mind!
We can and have accomplished miracles and much more using this wonderful God’s gift.
Do you want changes in your life? Change your perceptions and your reality will also change. This is how powerful our mind is.

This is not enough and you are set in knowing what the future has in store for you?
Well, use your hart and better judgment when asking for advise from magazines, books or other people into the future predictions for your own life. Unfortunately there are unscrupulous people everywhere in the planet.

I see the Mayan calendar in the ‘long-count’, a cycle of 1,872,000 days period, as the end of an era. Another one will begin, just as our ‘short-count’, 365/6 calendar days cycle does every New Year.
On a more simplistic level I find life much easier to experience seeing the past as a ghost, the future as a dream, and all we have is here and now.

I can surely say that you will be much healthier, richer, loved and famous in 2012 and further beyond. You only need to be positive and believe in yourself. You have the tools for it. Go and get it.
This is a kind of prediction I like to do!!!!

Have a great journey,

Ton Pascal

“Calendars and Years II: Astronomy and Time in the Ancient and Medieval World” (Oxbow Books, 2010),  Maya-2012predictions

Ton Pascal is a self-thought self help advocate and author.
Your thoughts and dreams will provide for you a rich, meaningful and abundant life; this is the Law of Attraction at work. It will enable you to create the map of your life’s journey. It is not just being alive that makes life worth living, but the depth and sense you bring to your life. http://bit.ly/qjP85O

“ A new year is unfolding—like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within. ” -Unknown

A suggestion for a resolution ~ rather than the typical ‘ how can I better myself ‘ i.e. lose weight , eat healthier , stop smoking , let’s resolve to focus on actions that will better ourselves by helping others become better.

My daughter came up with the idea to grow our hair all year and then when it is long enough donate it to locks for love. She is going to try and talk all her friends into doing the same.

One act of kindness has set the wheel in motion for all kinds of ideas that we can do to volunteer and serve.

D’Marie i like the idea of paying it forward…. your daughter’s idea of growing her hair is a wonderful idea….. I commend her on her idea and wanting to to get her friends to join her….. I think adopting a charity and contributing to it with time, money and talents is also a way to pay it forward…. we have a hospital thrify shop which is the charity I donate my time and talents to. I encourage my frinds to donate unwanted items to them as the Thrift Shop donates all it’s proceeds to the hospital in order to buy state of the art equipment…. we are a small town hospital with big town equipment and staff….

Happy New Year everyone…

coachhouse – We can’t change the world but if we change ourselves, our reality, and the world itself will also change. Being an example or doing a good deed, which others will follow is a very positive living. This is a change in oneself that will change others, our world and our reality. Keep up the great work.
A Happy New Year to you all!

ABOUT ~The Maya may have been an advanced race in astrology and mathematics but they couldn’t even predict the disappearance and demise of their own culture.
The Mayans still had not even invented a pair of pants! lol

Calendar -link broken

here are videos...

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Actually there’s no doubt that we are living in the End times of current world age. It doesn’t really mean this year December 21 something big will happen. All we have to do is just to enjoy our day and not to easily believe what we read.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content