login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★YOU'VE Always Had the Power

wizard of oz clip

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7Wpazj2ChnQUNw_uSp83qGa7iYF2fb6E79cTiqhoBvCTJ_oThew

4d52f6ed9e31952e2585285475c982c3.jpg

You’ve Always Had the Power Like Dorothy, you have always had the power… No one can tell you this, you must discover this power for yourself. Knowledge is contained in every step you take along your unique path; your yellow brick road. Along the way, look for the underlying pattern, see the big picture, listen to your ‘essence’ as it speaks through nature, and know you never have to look any further than your own backyard for the power to Know…the ‘essence’/God-fragment within you… (quote was written under a deleted youtube video that was originally with this link)

• ~
    I know this isn’t Oz, but here’s the question…I pose to you…what does it mean to you to know you’ve always had the power? (:
    I saw some great questions someone had posted from Oprah’s Season 1 webcast entitled: You’ve Always had the Power
    The person who posted was Del Cusay on Monday, November 14, 2011
  • ~

1. You have the power—and the responsibility—to make your life better. How will you own that power?
2. Who would you be, and what would you do, if you had no fearful beliefs?
3. Look at your life: This is a portrait of your beliefs. What is beautiful about it? What’s troubling? What will you change—because you can?
4. How do you define “success”? What has truly made you happy in the past? Are you pursuing your version of success, or someone else’s ? Can you choose yours ?
5. Describe your highest hopes. Now ask, “What would be better”? Keep asking this until you can’t imagine anything better. That’s your new dream.
6. How are you going to sustain your hope and faith when times get tough? Do you have a plan in place for nurturing yourself in the moments your faith wavers?
7. Do you still define success according to how much stuff you have, or how admired you are? Notice that this is the ego’s definition. Gently put it aside, and notice what your spirit defines success.
8. What’s one step you can take toward your vision of a fully realized life? Is there one small thing that’s part of your ideal future that you can take today?

audio video 19 minutes 43 sec …

recommended while working out…I use it then & while engaging in other ROUTINES/AND OR TASKS WHICH feel good to HEAR ENCOURAGING WORDS

• e11b1a3ea67b112fa2bb5c29fc89c2dd.jpg

and you know where your Source of that power comes from, so magnify that!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

cdd8f90aca13a8a7453e2775b711cb8a--remember-this-wise-words.jpg

You ARE Comfortable with Your Power 

You use your power wisely .

Image result for And It is So Amen pic

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content