login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Bmindful and Reasons You're Lovin' It

This thread is to write a one-to a few ideas at a time, as to what you love about bmindful. Sometimes you experience so many wonderful things because of your involvement here… ideas and feelings seem to multiply quickly and overlap. Before you know it, an experience and its interpretation appear more complex than they are. So think about it. Add to this regularly, like a gratitude experiential venture.

I have to sit on this idea for a little bit so I can respond in a short comment. Though, I’ll be back and hope to see you very soon here at this thread (smiles)-

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I appreciate the friendliness here, the ability to open up, encourage and spread the love. Please no hocus pocus! (laughs) The positive and to the point affirmations is what makes this great place what it is- A+ great experience!

I had stopped writing regularly for myself,like I once had. My writing was more focused on my planning for needs and desires (for self and family). I still jotted things about experience;thoughts, ideas and feelings. Though, it was getting more minimal daily.

Communicating with such a wonderful crowd on such an honest level, on so many topics, I got through a bit of a personal-writers block.

When writing where others can see, I have to work a little harder here with my on-the-spot-scribbles. And I thank the people here, because I can write again more regularly for me now. It was important to me to get back to that.

Another area that comes to mind, is the exposure to many people from so many different places and the honesty w/in the relationships here. The sharing in such a receptive and caring format is such a welcome hang-out.

We can be right where we are, and share. Isn’t that where true growth comes from? Not just from a piece of the past (no matter how special); but from the person we are right now in the moment, a melding: of our past, where we want to be, and that in the moment-place. What a gift. Thanks.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I was going to limit my time of this site, because it’s getting in the way of other stuff I should be doing. But I told myself I’ll just have a quick peek this morning before I started my “stuff” and I’m so glad I did. Just read a few new very informative forum posts, jotted down the name of an author I must check out, and feel reminded of the positive, mindful things I should be doing but don’t do enough. My daily dose of Bmindful is keeping the good thoughts, tips and lessons foremost in my mind.

For a while I was thinking “my God these people really have it together, they seem so confident and know so much” and I’ve realised that all of you fabulous beautiful people are in a constant state of working on it and that’s why you are where you are. So thank you so much for sharing all you have to share. And on that note I’m really going (for a few hours at least).

Life is beautiful…

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

I stop by this place often because I love the community we are. It would be awesome if there was a bookstore, coffee shop, or someplace similar in my neighborhood where these chance meetings and conversations could be face to face. Save that, bMindful is a warm and accepting place where everyone can touch each other’s heart.

Blessings,
Bruce-
Each Day Is A New Gift From God!

In response to ThisIsBruce’s post:

That would be lovely if we could meet in person. Thank goodness, we have the computer at least!

My time is scattered all over the place and I only have snippets here and there. This allows me to scan, contemplate, and get back when I have more time.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I am becomming addicted to this site and to all of you.
It is so motivating and encouraging, full of insights, which remind me of things I knew and teach me many things I did not know.

Thankful to have you and thankful for having internet to have you :-)

…what a wonderful world….

It’s so motivating to hear all your positive thoughts. A few things have distracted me lately and I haven’t been able to catch up on your posts for a while. Lee keeps me informed on the important happenings around here too.
Whenever I come back I always get a smile :)

this thread was created almost 11 years ago!

I really can't wait to get back to it again & again!

Life has gotten so amazingly full, that writing as I once did on this site has taken a backseat to affirmations and quotes. It isn't that writing isn't valuable, it TRULY is!!!  It is just that affirmations and the site's newest feature of being able to place 'live' videos and creative images and quotes ... began to serve the same purpose.

Back when this site was created, when we added a friend, we felt the developing friendship thru sharing. Now we recognize community as our growing friendship. It is community which keeps Bmindful growing & alive.

Don't get me wrong!!!! I love it when my I can feel the connection I have with another!!!! It's just also the best when my connection with myself has grown because I feel safe on a public forum to explore what matters to me for myself.

So I want to thank you Bmindful for being a safe and abundant site where I can allow my best self to be accessed to bring wherever I am/I AM (:

much love to our awesome community for allowing the everyday joy you are...adding to the inner element of Joy we all are.

love peace joy