login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Visualizations for a new world

BLESSINGS TO ALL!!

I visualize crowds of healthy appearing, smiling people of all ages and races strolling in lovely parks and laughing children on colorful playgrounds.

I visualize vegetable gardens thriving and tables laden with food, prosperous neighborhoods with trees and flowering shrubs, schools and universities filled with eager students.

I visualize the preservation of the natural environment and rejuvenation of damaged lands and seas.

I visualize Earth with crystal clear skies and waters, verdant lands where deserts used to be, flourishing forests.

I visualize the humane treatment of all animals, I picture animals of every species grazing in meadows and peaceably mingling with one another and with all people.

All persons will be restored to peak health physically, mentally and emotionally.

There will be clean, safe energy sources; fair and just laws; a stable global economy and equitable allocation of the world’s bountiful resources; new forms of transportation, communication and construction.

All nations’ infrastructures will be soundly rebuilt. Travel from one country to another will be unrestricted. All who want to be employed will be, and there will be more recreation time for everyone. Taxation will be fair and so will salaries and wages. Accurate history of our world and the universal laws will be taught. Education at all levels will be affordable to every person and so will attendance at museums, galleries, theaters, concerts and sports events. Technologies will grow by leaps and bounds.

Switch to thinking about and acting solely upon what you want—love, harmony, kindness, compassion, health, abundance, mutual respect, generosity, helpfulness, joy, cooperation, honesty, forgiveness, gratitude, fearlessness.

i love this post dear Godscreation and can visualise it ,thank you ,love flowergirl

Great visualization for world..and some music to accompany the vision(:
Have a Listen- Freedom

———————————————————————————————————-
Jason Mraz has some incredibly wonderful – good for the spirit music.

I picture something, it’s beautiful
It’s full of life, and it is all blue
I’ve seen the sunset on the beach, yeah
It makes me feel calm
When I’m calm, I feel good

And when I feel good, I sing
And the joy it brings makes me feel good
And the joy it brings

Come on along
I know you really wanna feel our song
We’ve got some life to bring
We’ve got some joy in this thing
(x2)

I see birds fly across the sky
And everyone’s heart flies together
Food is frying and people smiling
Like there is no other way to feel good

And the joy it brings makes me feel good
Cos when I feel good, I sing
Of the joy it brings

Come on along
I know you really wanna feel our song
We’ve got some life to bring
We’ve got some joy in this thing
(x2)

It brings me freedom
Got to get you some of that freedom
It’s a freedom

Singing freedom
You deserve your freedom
It’s a smile you can feel in your heart beat

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Rejuvenated-Reinvented-Free Spirit’s post:
In response to flowergirl’s post:

Dear flowergirl thank you for visualizing these things because you are part of the group-consciousness that wants to do good!

Laurie this song surely does fit the visualizations thank you very much. I love thinking about a wonderful happy world for all! (:(:

thanks Godscreation ,i love your last paragraph

Switch to thinking about and acting solely upon what you want—love, harmony, kindness, compassion, health, abundance, mutual respect, generosity, helpfulness, joy, cooperation, honesty, forgiveness, gratitude, fearlessness

this is going in a journal/vision board to help me focus on these positives ,love and peace flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:

That’s a great idea flowergirl the last thing you see before you fall asleep. That will get the subconscious into action to help this wonderful vision come true I love it!!!!

Peace and happiness,

Mary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content