login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★☼Our Favorite Quotes

Share-your-favorite.jpg

HELLO EVERYONE! We ARE A QUOTE LOVING COMMUNITY!!! LET'S SHARE OUR MOST BELOVED QUOTES.

FEEL FREE TO CHANGE IT UP AS MORE RESONATES WITH YOUR SPIRIT.please join in anytime!diary_em_hart.gif

“Taking care of myself doesn’t mean ‘me first.’ It means ‘me, too.”― L.R. Knost

SURRENDER

001635ef6f120e7bd2323dfede026e7d.png

SURRENDER

"Don't waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is long and, in the end, it's only with yourself."Mary Schmich, "Chicago Tribune", 1 June 1997 

Wayne Dyer quote
“Present-moment living, getting in touch with your now, is at the heart of effective living. When you think about it,
there really is no other moment you can live.
Now is all there is, and the future
is just another present moment to live when it arrives.”

SURRENDER

by Paramahansa Yogananda

Tune yourself with the creative power of Spirit. You will be in contact with the Infinite Intelligence that is able to guide you and to solve all problems. Power from the dynamic Source of your being will flow uninterruptedly so that you will be able to perform creatively in any sphere of activity

What is initiative? It is a creative faculty within you, a spark of the Infinite Creator. It may give you the power to create something no one else has ever created. It urges you to do things in new ways.

The accomplishments of a person of initiative may be as spectacular as a shooting star.

Apparently creating something from nothing, he demonstrates that the seemingly impossible may become possible by one's employment of the great inventive power of the Spirit.

-------------

Norman Cousins quote

Respect for the fragility and importance of an individual life is still the mark of an educated man. 

We-love-quotes.jpg

Related-Threads-In.jpg

thread-new★★Official Quote Comment Place-WE LOVE QUOTES!

thread-★★Be Harmony...1

thread-★The Official Quotations Thread

thread-increasing Giving power

Have you ever had hours or whole days when your life just flowed? When you were fully in contact with the details of your life and when there were no inner obstacles. When you moved easily and smoothly from one thing to the next. If you needed to think, then your thoughts were clear and concise. But mostly your mind was quiet, or at the least the inner chatter receded into the background as you went about your business. Your emotions were appropriate, relevant, and supportive to the situation, helping you fully engage in what you were doing. to read more & in context :{by Joseph Naft}Energy Body

link-living in Flow

www.innerfrontier.org/Practices/EnergyBody.htm

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

When you come FROM ‘happiness’, you do certain things because you ARE happy — as opposed to the old paradigm in which you did things that you hoped would MAKE you happy. When you come FROM ‘wisdom’, you do certain things because you ARE wise, not because you are trying to get to wisdom. When you come FROM ‘love’, you do certain things because you ARE love, not because you want to have love. Everything changes; everything turns around, when you come FROM ‘being’, rather that seeking to ‘be’… Here is the divine dichotomy. The way to get there’ is to ‘be there’. Just BE where you choose to GET! There’s nothing you have to do. You want to be happy? Be happy. You want to be wise? Be wise. You want to be love? Be love.
~ Neale Donald Walsch
—————————————————————————————————————

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content