login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Joss Stone Music Fan

As I was posting another music thread, I found myself posting non-stop Joss Stone music….Think it’s time for a thread of her own (:

Hope you enjoy(:

• Joss Stone Not always her lyrics… sometimes it is…though it is always her overall passion in her music..

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Joss Stone and Greats Performing With Her
—————————————————————————————-
———-> newest one new songs new/old group(: :  Miracle Worker
Review below by Michael Craig-article name New Music with Michael Craig
Still, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. First up is the video for Miracle Worker, a reggae number with a hint of No Doubt. Stone sings with Marley before a fantastically awkward Jagger emerges to drawl a litany of medical metaphors, including “no need for anaesthetics, I’m gonna check your chart”. In the video the group go about their day – Stone selling flowers, Marley playing records, Rahman sitting in a car, Stewart getting a tattoo
(for some reason, he’s billed as the band’s rebel) and Jagger fidgeting awkwardly in a bright pink suit. Like the song, it’s a mess but there’s something oddly compelling about it.
————————————————————————————————-
Dave Stewart and Joss Stone mini interview
————————————————————————————————-
(for someone like myself who is trying to get caught up with new sounds…because past sounds are so appealing to me…I was attracted to this new-old group with mixed types of music)
warning for those who do not like any profanity do not listen…opens with a word you might not like. If you can get past it…I think you’ll like this(: [Free Spirit]
Making of Miracle Worker
SuperHeavy is the name of the group: Mick Jagger, Joss Stone, Dave Stewart, A. R. Rahman und Damian Marley
———————————————————————————
Energy
Beautiful People- Mick Jagger, Joss Stone, Dave Stewart, A. R. Rahman and Damian Marley
————————————————————————————-
Rock Me Gently Mick Jagger, Joss Stone, Dave Stewart, A. R. Rahman and Damian Marley
Unbelievable Mick Jagger, Joss Stone, Dave Stewart, A. R. Rahman and Damian Marley

I Don’t Mind Mick Jagger, Joss Stone, Dave Stewart, A. R. Rahman and Damian Marley
Super Heavy Mick Jagger, Joss Stone, Dave Stewart, A. R. Rahman and Damian Marley

One Day One Night Mick Jagger, Joss Stone, Dave Stewart, A. R. Rahman and Damian Marley
————————————————————————————-
Joss Stone and John Legend Tell Me Something Good
Joss Stone and Rob Thomas Stop Draggin’ My Heart Around
Cry Baby with Melissa Etheridge
James Brown
James Brown and Joss Stone It’s a Man’s World
John Legend and Joss Stone It’s a Family Affair
Smokey Robinson and Joss Stone
It Takes 2 Joss Stone and Tower of Power
Stalemate with Jamie Hart
Tell Me Something Good with John Legend
 “People Get Ready Joss Stone and Jeff Beck”:“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7ECdYboOVA

Love’s In Need of Love Right Now- Stevie, Joss, Queen, Ne-Yo, Yolanda, Anita, Monica, Wyclef

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content