login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Don't let a bump in the road stop you!!!

Ok we need to admit sometimes we get frustrated when things don’t seem to work just quite how we expect them to. I am probably the last person to admit when I’m frustrated. Until I learned that these little bumps in the road of making positive changes in your life happen for a reason. It could be many reasons. Sometimes it’s to help you re-focus. Sometimes it’s because you need a break and need to learn that reciting affirmations work but only after you’re done you actually need to state out loud or in your mind that you release them to the Universe to let the Laws of Life and the Universe and the Law of Attraction draw them to you (my recent issue) and/or sometimes you just need to see where you’ve come from and analyze that and make changes in your attitude or whatever. I sometimes take a break from affirmations for a day or two and even meditation as I feel it balances out the energy that way at the beginning of the next week I’m raring to go again on the whole spiritual path. Although I may do a prayer or two but I don’t go into the depth I do usually during the week.

I’m one of those people who puts out a lot of spiritual energy and sometimes without realizing it I block my own flow by not releasing it.

Anyone else find that ????

Bright blessings,Namaste and may you find Inner Peace and a wonderful journey.

wonderful topic from 2009… Looking forward to returning here(:

I Am living a Divine plan

I still get lost in thinking and emotion, it is easy to do, ESPECIALLY when we run into bumps. At times when I’m more “mindful” it is easier to see bumps for what they are – they are things in our path, but, those bumps aren’t really evil – unless you are dealing with a criminal or something – they are just obstacles. We can take things personally that are nothing more than an intersection where two paths are crossing. Nothing personal usually, usually just an inconvenience we sometimes feel is personal, or maybe the universe playing mean tricks on us. We can choose how we react to those obstacles when we are in the right frame of mind. When we are lost in thought or feeling those things that have no intention of blocking seem like they have the intention of blocking us and we get frustrated or angry. If we work on being mindful more, something I am not really all that good at, we can step back and laugh. We can laugh at ourselves and the situation and actually get a deep sense of satisfaction from our recognition of life itself.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
Just reading your thoughts is wonderful uplifting reinforcement. Thank you(:

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content