login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Where are you meant to be?

Have you heard about The Compass?

I got this from someone I’m following on Twitter. A link to a link to…

“Life is meant to be lived in abundance. We all want to experience life at the highest levels. Over the years, we have been taught the importance of vision and clear thought. However, those who have truly attained success in all aspects of life know there is more that needs to be done to reach the top, and live a life of fulfillment and gratitude. Without knowing the optimal path, life tends to meander like a stream. A stream will take you down the mountain, but it will never carry you to the top.”

How do you know where you are meant to be? Are you heading in the right direction. Where do we get the guidance needed to make these determinations?

I’ve not seen the movie in question yet, but I will.

Blessings,
Bruce-
Each Day Is A New Gift From God!

Great thread!

The ideas that come to mind as my personal compass-teachers are things that help me be aware of Me in relation to myself, to others, and to my environment are: prayer and meditation, hindsight lessons, being in the moment as often as I am able.

I did an experiment many years ago, and to this day I feel was my own; though years later found it in an Omni magazine done in classroom setting. In an alpha-state (self-hypnosis), I gave myself permission to feel all 3 states of time as I perceived it connected to my life-> my past, my present and my future. Doing only one at a time, I was able to cancel out these ideas of time.

To express the results is probably going to sound very simplistic; though the experiment experience was actually very profound for me to this day. Bottom line, when I cancelled out feelings connected with ->past -which inhabits much of your reasons for what you do in your life; I lacked passion and motivation for doing anything. When I cancelled out the present (which is the action state), I became very frustrated. It felt minimally like a person who was very motivated athlete who had just lost their physical ability to engage in their favorite sports. Though the worst part of it all, was not to lose past and present, it was the loss of future. It was extremely depressing. I stopped my experiment quickly because of the terrible feelings connected with not having ANYTHING to live for.

The overall result contributed to me learning the importance of it ‘all’ -my past (all of it), which gives some meaning in everything I do. Even my extremely negative experiences have been part of my passion to do things I call good. My understanding of being able to be in the moment with all I’ve learned in the past with dreams for the future is incredible. Ideas and feelings like these keep my motivation toward it ‘all’ in check.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Now approaching 2019... 

Questions:

How do I know where I am  meant to be?

For myself, for many years ... I allow myself to truly listen to my soul... my heart place... and I surrender a lot to a Power Greater Than Myself ... A Power I refer to God, a loving God, who wants the Best, beyond my understanding.

I have learned to trust, to listen.

I feel.

When love is not part of the equation... I can feel it. I sense... the experience as not the right course.

I then surrender to an unlabeled space... I allow, I listen.

I question with my heart, and go to a place that is never never broken

Am I headed in the right direction?

I trust that I am, and listen to the pieces which represent the whole, and accept... the newness of each moment. I sense the serenity, the peace, the love, the joy... and I know.

Where do I get the guidance needed to make these determinations?

I get the guidance by believing ... in the Good that I cannot deny

and I know

that I know

we .../I 

are never alone...

and I allow for the next right moment.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for panache desai surrender receiving pics

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for panache desai surrender receiving picsRelated image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I would have to say.....................................................................

dots are my improvised drumroll...........................................

...................................................................funny!

I just noticed it says where? I thought it said what.

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

This thread could be expanded into.

Who What When Why 

have a good evening.

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

In response to ThisIsBruce's post:

Very great post & thoughts for focus. Thank you ThisIsBruce!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content