login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Alien life 'may exist among us'

Alien life ‘may exist among us’

I love it when science turns the totally unbelievable into a very real possibility :)

“Professor Davies was one of the speakers at a symposium exploring the possibility that life has evolved on Earth more than once.”

“The descendants of this “second genesis” may have survived until today in a “shadow biosphere” which is beyond our radar because its inhabitants have biochemistry so different from our own.”

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

So what affirmations do you suggest using to meet on of these creatures? :-)

Yeah yeah I’m married to one
bah ha ha ha

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

In response to clamshellninja’s post:
Affirmations might be along the lines of “I easily detect beings in the shadow biosphere” lol. :P

In response to Vivi is focused’s post:
lol! :)

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

I've heard a thousand, if not more, stories and theories about alien life being here, having been here, or visited here. All of it very fascinating. 

With all the life that we have on this one planet alone and the billions of other galaxies in the universe and that's assuming there's only this one version which I highly doubt there iz, I think it's arrogant to believe we are the only planet with life on it. Nor do I think we are the most advanced. 

After watching this documentary about the origins of humans beginning as a single cell organism (but that's their starting point for the video not our true beginning or origin) and how humans evolved from fish, to rodent looking mammals, to ape like and so on with many cousins and similar lifeforms that went a different of evolution.

Now many people think human means them as a body and a thinker that all of that makes them who they are. I don't necessarily agree with that we our physicality alone. We are far more than that but yes it's a part of us. We are everything. Animals are not separate of us, nor plants, the sun, the galaxy or the universe. We are all physically and spiritually connected.

But this documentary had me thinking. What if other lifeforms lived on this planet and have already evolved so far that they left to start life elsewhere in the cosmos? What if that's what we will one day do and then for instance dogs will evolve into higher consciousness beings? That they too will be in a very similar situation that we are in, one that we must evolve or go extinct? What if dogs will one day begin to talk, form written and spoken languages, fight among themselves for power and control of resources?

Maybe the consciousness, which iz what we truly are and iz what iz alive in everything animate and inanimate, evolves in everything that will populate the entire universe? I just like think of the possibilities. Some of you may enjoy this documentary. I've watched it 4 times already.

You may also like to check out the older threads. I found this one on page 88. There are a lot of good threads that it appears many of the members have moved on but still worth reviving the threads with those of you who are still here or have since joined.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

If you should watch the video look at all the different forms we have taken along the way to become what we are today in the human form and how our offspring form within the womb...we seem to evolve fast in the womb but resemble many of the forms we have taken throughout our evolution.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

Interesting video

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content