login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Check out these online journals I found.

I had a web-page once upon a time. I liked building it, mainly to see if I could. After that I created an account with Wordpress and made a blog. It was another one of those ‘see how hard it it’ kind of things. I learned a little about it and it is still up, but I hardly ever use it for anything. Personally, I thought building the webpage was easier. I also created a LiveJournal account and did the same thing just to see what it was like. Now I want to give this a try. I believe a real notebook and a real pen may be more useful for personal growth, but I want to just try this out because I can see some real life practical reasons for an online journal. I think part of the decision on which to choose has to do with how you personally use your computer. You say tomato…

Here are several. Let’s try some out and share our reviews. I have copied some info from the sites and posted it under the links.

OhLife
If you have been procrastinating on writing a daily journal, OhLife might just persuade you to get started. That’s because it makes the process too easy to not do it. It sends you an email every night asking how your day was, and you need to reply to it. That is it. No going to the site, logging in and writing the journal. An email reply is all it takes.

Easily enter data without actually visiting the site.
Get daily emails and reply to them to create the journal.

RedNoteBook
RedNotebook is a modern journal
It includes a calendar navigation, customizable templates, export functionality and word clouds. You can also format, tag and search your entries.

Penzu
Penzu is a fast, intuitive and clean online diary site. If you keep a personal journal or diary and are looking for an accessible website to privately post and share your diary entries online, try Penzu. Unlike many similar diary sites Penzu is extremely simple, stylish and closely resembles the notebook page. You can add images to your entries, print them out and share latest entries with friends via email.

Diary

I can’t decide which one I want to try out first.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content