login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Trust Yourself

Some time ago I read the book How to Find the Work You Love by Laurence Boldt. There was a part of the book that said, Trust yourself, free yourself, express yourself, and challenge yourself. Each one was a heading for a mini-chapter that he expanded on. But those words themselves are some of the most uplifting words I ever read. I still think about them more than a decade later.

In response to William.B's post:

Here's a wonderful video where Adyashanti talks about trusting yourself

I live a completely charmed life

"Trust yourself. At the root, at the core, there is pure sanity, pure openness. Don't trust what you have been taught, what you think, what you believe, what you hope. Deeper than that, trust the silence of your being"

"Trusting yourself is realizing yourself. Trusting life is realizing yourself as life. This is an invitation to our thinking minds to open in trust. We can trust that there is a knowing that is out of the realm of thoughts or emotions or circumstances. When we deeply trust, our minds open to discover what is true, regardless of what we are feeling. The deepest trust is a by-product of this true realization"

"Trust yourself at the deepest level. In that trust, open and discover what you really want"

Gangaji

"Trust your heart. Value its intuition. Choose to let go of fear, and open to the true and you will awaken to the freedom, clarity and joy of being"

Mooji

"If you want to learn how to trust people, you must first learn how to trust yourself"

Akiroq Brost

"If you cannot trust yourself, you cannot even trust your mistrust of yourself - so that without this underlying trust in the whole system of nature you are simply paralyzed"

"To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don't grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float"

Alan Watts

"When you trust yourself, you trust the whole Universe also"

Osho

29-Inspirational-Quotes-to-Get-You-Through-the-Morning-1024x683.jpg

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton
  I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completen

There is something victorious in everything and all victories are inspiration to keep moving forward.

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton
  I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completen

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content