login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★It's a Beautiful Morning..

I have yet to really get into the day..though I will note…it’s a Beautiful morning..first..to engage my whole self for a great day that is bound to be mine/and yours if your in on this too(:

Please stop by and share something beautiful to kick off this great day(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

It is another beautiful morning. the fact that the day is bright with sunshine , blue skies and puffy white clouds is not the only reason it is a beautiful morning.

It is a beautiful morning because it is a new day. In a freshly painted living room.

It is a beautiful morning because as my husband left for work he put on a fresh pot of coffee , said “ I Love You “ , and since I’m on vacation , I fell back to sleep.

It’s a beautiful morning because I am in no hurry today and I am taking my daughter out to breakfast/brunch or lunch depending on when we get around.

“This is the day the Lord has made. Rejoice and be glad in it.”

It’s another beautiful morning.

As the rain drops
drip
drop
outside my window
in a comforting rhythm.
Another verse
of natures song.

It’s another beautiful morning
as I anticipate traveling to see family today.

I am going to have safe travel.

I am going to be received with smiles and love.

I am going to have a wonderful time.

today we have the gift of another beautifull day

the suns shining down on us with his healing warmth

mother earth is growing so many pretty spring flowers to share colours,scents ,beautifull shapes

the birds are singing ,their little hearts full of joy .

we are so blessed and i am full of gratitude to be alive today ,love flowergirl

Such an inspirational thread =)

today ..I have gratitude for a God who PROVIDES and is ALWAYS PRESENT.
I AM GRATEFUL for having GOOD food.. the ability to taste it and digest it..gain proper nourishment from it…the ability to prepare it well..the discipline to make sure I eat it in the right portions and at the right times of the day.

Today I am grateful for the ability to make decisions to help me continue to be my best self in the moment, and learn from hindsight lessons..and intuitive lessons..

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

im grateful today for the gift of a lovely new morning .Its springtime – the season of new growth – for nature and for us .love flowergirl

It is long past morning but it is a beautiful day. My husband is putting the porch railing up that the homeowners insurance said we needed to be up to code. He is working alone , without complaining and that is a big change.

The Young Rascals
It’s a Beautiful Morning

right song..

Groovin’ on a Sunday Afternoon

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content