login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Liking That It Really Is...Better Better Better All of the Time

daily-affirm-06.jpg

• ~

thread created in 2011…hoping to get it renewed now(:

related threads in process

Unlimited By Fear/yoUniversalParadiseOf Abundance

I AM AT EASE AND LOOKING FORWARD TO

I AM SO HAPPY AND GRATEFUL NOW THAT...

great-quotes-that-changed-my-perception-of-life-marianne-williamson-11-638.jpg?cb=1444337371

• ~

This or something better now manifests for me in totally satisfying and harmonious ways, for the highest good of all concerned. - Shakti Gawain

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am motivated

I am taking action to achieve things

im choosing positive thoughts

Im getting ready to bloom into a beautifull flower

love flowergirl

Just been to buy flowers to take to my mums,nans and dads graves as tomorow is Mothering Sunday here in u k .

I got to thinking how i wish mum was alive so i could do more kind things for her as well as a bunch of flowers .

Then i realised there is a whole world of folks i can be kind to every day .

I will do an extra kindness for someone every day “
love flowergirl

that is very beautiful, flowergirl.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Liking That It Really Is...Better Better Better All of the Time

...awesome how prayer, affirmations-create!

Awesome day yesterday with things I began to accept as -something that couldn't be changed ... and 
received answered prayer... by speaking up and doing my best ... and OMG major good occurred beyond my imagination.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

a7a8d41237a280a484952296523d4ed0.jpg

Think about it, every moment of every day that you are alive, you are able to decide if what is really in your heart is true, and if you are living in the way in which you know your heart wants you to live. Are you living as yourself today? Are you living as the person who you know is really deep down inside of you, or are your living your life to satisfy the people around you? Make a stand today, and pledge to live your life as yourself from this point on. Don’t get discouraged or tempted to live as someone that you aren’t completely because when the end of your life comes, you will not have lived at all. Give your life meaning today, it is never too late to start dreaming, and it is never too late to make a concerted effort to follow these dreams. In fact, it takes a person of courage, integrity and heart to live their lives as they know they should live it. Live with courage, be yourself! ☼author unknown

☼If you’re able to be yourself, then you have no competition. All you have to do is get closer and closer to that essence. ~Barbara Cook

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

d68a1259f0513c50d6525704aa8b8bad.jpg

Ninety percent of the world’s woe comes from people not knowing themselves, their abilities, their frailties, and even their real virtues. Most of us go almost all the way through life as complete strangers to ourselves. Sydney J. Harris

52e3211a1df6515b54f6dd7374a125e8--louise-hay-loa.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post:

Today is a great day to be in touch with my thoughts, feelings, and actions.

Today I choose to move forward in areas that matter ... and in ways that ease into everything with joy and personal high value-meaning.

getting unstuck in 4 easy steps

{capsule version}

Action Steps:

1. Frame your challenge
2. Draw upon what is working by examining your strengths, your values and what you have done in previous situations to help you out of another challenge. 
3. Create your Ideal, translate it into a Vision and an intention.
4. Come up with a mantra to remind you of your vision.
5. Every day, commit to a small action to prove that you are moving towards your Ideal and remind yourself what is working. 
6. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

© Astrid Baumgardner 2012

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

11831730_741085899335919_3062461862184026879_n.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for https://www.self-help-and-self-development.com/images/daily-affirm-06.jpg

6ff2a93e5995bbb1856e6a66ee54b317.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content