login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Teaching our children to visualize a new world

Hello everyone!

With all the wars and fighting it is good in one respect that people are fighting against those who are trying to control them and keep them down.

Too many are interested only in visualizing money and fame not in their fellow man and his well being. I spoke to a friend who I believe is a lightworker. He has been teaching his grandchildren to visualize a world of peace and happiness. This is what he told me.

Teach your children to vsualize Earth in golden light as brilliant as the sun, then “see” your children in settings suitable for their ages and interests. It may be a schoolroom where they show their eagerness to learn or a sports field where they are happily at play with their peers and other children of different nationalities. Or maybe running through a meadow abloom with wildflowers or swimming in pure waters or practicing music lessons or caring for a pet. See them glowing with health and joy wherever they are.

Talk with them about your spiritual beliefs and knowledge at levels appropriate for their ages. By example, instill in them compassion and honesty, generosity, kindness and respect for animals and for Earth herself and all it’s people. Encourage them to think independently, make wise decisions, look at a situation from others’ perspectives, be of good humor and sensitive to others’ needs. Above all, let them feel secure in your love.

Teach your children, teens and yes even your babies! Play tapes of visualizations to the babies they can learn to visualize a happy and healthy world where everyone is equal, healthy and happy. If you believe you can achieve!!!

Blessings to all,

Mary

Wake Up

beautiful post Mary thanks ,love flowergirl

In response to Godscreation’s post:
Love your post and choice in music(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Wake up everybody
No more sleepin’ in bed
No more backward thinkin’
Time for thinkin’ ahead

The world has changed
So very much
From what it used to be
There is so much hatred
War and poverty, whoa, oh

Wake up, all the teachers
Time to teach a new way
Maybe then they’ll listen
To what’cha have to say

‘Cause they’re the ones who’s coming up
And the world is in their hands
When you teach the children
Teach ‘em the very best you can

The world won’t get no better
If we just let it be, na, na, na
We gotta change it, yeah
Just you and me

Wake up, all the doctors
Make the old people well
They’re the ones who suffer
And who catch all the hell

But they don’t have so very long
Before the Judgment Day
So wont’cha make them happy

Before they pass away

Wake up, all the builders
Time to build a new land
I know we can do it
If we all lend a hand

The only thing we have to do
Is put it in our mind
Surely things will work out
They do it every time

If we just let it be, na, na, na
We gotta change it, yeah
Just you and me

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie Enjoys This Moment’s post:
Thank you Laurie you are such a loving lady. Many blessings and peace to you and your loved ones.

Peace,
Mary

In response to flowergirl’s post:

flowergirl I love your knew picture and your gentle spirit thank you and may your life continue to blossom in love and light.

Blessings,
Mary

Aw thank you Mary you are so kind .Todays little ones see far too much of the violence and trouble in the world .Its so important to encourage peace and kindness,gratitude and positivity in the early years .love flowergirl

tag:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content