login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Why Is this quote significant to you?

Write a quote that you often look at, that gives you something powerful where you need it the most? Let’s grow this thread..

It is good to read things that help us..Though sharing the why’s can reinforce the value and help others to look at things in more than 1 way.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have several quotes I look at but the ones that are top of my list are

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, evidence of things not seen Hebrew 11:1

Whatever you ask for in prayer, believing, you shall receive Matthew 21:22

Whatever you believe and think you can achieve

I can do anything through the power of my subconscious mind

“ The key to discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.” ~ Marcel Proust

When I was diagnosed with breast cancer I had to rediscover myself and the world around me. I found I like the journey and didn’t have to go anywhere to see new sites , just had to open my own eyes.

The following quote helps me through much(:

Genius is nothing but a greater aptitude for patience.
by Ben Franklin

I do a lot of footwork in my life, and believe I understand the power of words, and the action-state of having faith..though sometimes when a little doubt creeps in, it’s generally because things are not happening when I believe the best timing is.

I remind myself with the quote by Ben Franklin, patience really is a virtue. Things happen in God-speed, which in turn will truly be the best for “Laurie’s plan” the results..or better said.. have patience with what is in process, and never to forget footwork is important..
A plan has it’s place, but I might not be privy to it all at once.

I will receive more than I could imagine for my best interest.

Control is an illusion..

Having faith in your best life is necessary.. .

Let go while doing all I can do..and believe in great things in process…

keep your eye on the prize and understand the prize will probably be better than what you saw in your minds eye ..

Someone else’s deadline..might be able to be changed..My deadlines might be able to be changed..The overall plan may need a little tinkering with..keep the faith, keep up doing all I can do, revise plan when needed, and PATIENCE..PATIENCE ..PATIENCE..

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

If nothing ever changed, there’d be no butterflies.
— Author Unknown

As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.
-
Henry David Thoreau

anytime something makes me think and I say “ Oh Yeah !” then it becomes significant to me

There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. ~ Anais Nin

I love this quote and it keeps popping up ,from friends ( thanks DorothyMarie )in magazines ,i think my time has come .

has anyone collectef favourates in a book ,they are lovely to read but then i forget them so this would be a lovely new hobby .
love flowergirl

“As I stand here nearly half way through my life, the sun casts haunting shadows. I turn my face into its warmth and think, what a beautiful afternoon.”

~ Lise Funderburg, article prevention magazine 2007

this is another significant quote which came to me during a time of recovery and renewal

yes, flowergirl , I collect quotes from books I read, from magazines I read, from moviies I watch, from what I hear others say, from the writing on wall of places i go …

oooh i love that one DorothyMarie ,i keep going to call you Dorothy May which was my nans name .love flowergirl

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content