login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Page 1/One Foot In Yesterday and One Foot in Tomorrow =

Making Personal Powerful Affirmations For Yourself
Manifestation of Intentions
If you have one foot in yesterday and one foot in tomorrow do you know what they say they you’re doing in today? Sure’s you’ve heard all of the metaphors for what’s happening in the moment..so I’ll let you’re imagination have fun with it lol. Bottom line it’s not a productive act for this moment.

This moment is the only moment you can do-be something constructive with. The past is history..Tomorrow hasn’t arrived. Today makes new history and paves the way for time to come..your future..the moments you are affirming..Today is the only moment that can be..right-affirmation.jpg

related threads coming soon

• ~

c98a12eafb99f037b7601ae3c192db2e.jpg

ac60JMwYcnyo1IjkbZXIvJH0_nXnYaLk9C_e4LfHs_EeWBHVwH4TESRZ0BRzVJZTJRwgVxU=s85

91baef31db63c4dc59ca1d3a2bfd4f18--deep-life-quotes-city-girl.jpg

60954a1807fcd95439f3e8e57c835604.jpg

So whether we feel blessed or we receive a lesson, all feels like a gift to me(:

fbb023550156b3ff40eaaaf7345e436c--slow-down-quotes-enjoy-quotes.jpg

Thread created in 2010, feel free to bring it to present(:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO_Hle4jd9DWiOPjxAKdw7D6zgto01N7WzUC-b3mxNlCDQOzdfsQ

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today on my mind..

• thinking about what I need to do before work (planning)
  • thinking about a conversation I need to have with a coworker
  • thinking about all of the things I want to do on my days off coming up

So with that in mind..My affirmations for today:

One process affirmation I had written for work related communication is:
All day I am able to say the right things to the right people at the right time to assist myself for my greatest good, and help others see what is truly important in a big picture-way.. in a loving way for GREATEST GOOD. Thank you God for making my greatest good come to fruition in the most delightful ways. Amen

Here’s a one liner affirmation that I wrote when I hear myself saying I have no idea what to say to someone who may lack healthier communication skills:

I strongly believe I know the words to say/or write- when desired and/or needed, and I give thanks for this and the heart to listen compassionately.

I wrote this as I anticipate my day at work:
It is a fresh new day. Since I become better better better with what I do, I move full speed ahead with all tasks and service to others.. I allow my style to fill gaps where they’re needed at just the right moments. All flows well and perfectly. I thank God for this perfect day that is co-created with me. All is well. It is all so. Amen.

And another:
As I prepare for my day at work, I also easily am preparing me for me.

I take care of my needs and wants in all the wonderful ways I’ve learned throughout my life.

My inner voice speaks joyfully to me, coaches and applauds..

I see the world as the wonderful place it is..and what I can do to give and connect where it’s Good.

I thank you God in advance for the good you’ve given me, and the good that’s on it’s way. Amen.

I had written this for my day off:
Today, thank you in advance God for my day off from work. I also give thanks for my job. My life is up to me. I choose just the right balance
of things to do/experience today. I do my best. I picture great things and leave the phenomenal results to God as my co-creator(: All is well. It is all so. Amen.

I will get more specific with my affirmations after I let go of it a bit with the above process affirmation.

This helps a lot…plus I love Hal Reader when I want to listen to my words.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“ i can do this “

this morning im meeting a therapist to discuss how she can help me move forwards and start healing Feeling rather tense as its a step out of so called comfort zone ,but i feel i have been guided to her
love flowergirl

Hey Laurie =)

I loved some of your affirmations :

“As I prepare for my day at work, I also easily am preparing me for me.

I take care of my needs and wants in all the wonderful ways I’ve learned throughout my life.

My inner voice speaks joyfully to me, coaches and applauds..

I see the world as the wonderful place it is..and what I can do to give and connect where it’s Good.

I thank you God in advance for the good you’ve given me, and the good that’s on it’s way. Amen.”

May I use them in my affirmation list ?!

In response to Chamy ..‘s post:
of course my pleasure Chamy(:

In response to Lavender Sage's post:

Cannot wait to hear more!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I found this thread very inspiring. Thanks a lot, friends!

In response to SelfCare:

This is a great thread Laurie because when I get down or grumpy at times, I always remind myself that all I have is NOW so I go and have happy and fun times alone or with family and friends!!

Tonight I went to karaoke and was having some tea. I decided to take my 1/4 section of a lemon and draw teeth on the rind. It made me look as though I had bright yellow teeth. I got my friend to do the same and we were the lovely “lemon Sisters” Actually their name was Lennon sisters.

The Lennon Sisters

In response to Godscreation’s post:
That is great! You know being in the now & mindful-living…is also about having fun. I love the many ways we share our own fun on this site…with one another here. More fun please(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content